World War 3

well that itself is bad, infrastructure, industry, utilities and so on gonna go out too. We'll prolly revert to medieval age for a bit
what if Nuclear plants get hit?
Post automatically merged:

This thread made me go look up the safest countries in case of a nuclear war and the possible nuclear winter that would follow, and this seems to be the list:

Argentina and Chile from South America.
Iceland and Greenland from Europe.
South Africa from Africa.
And Antarctica.

It might not be bad to start learning Spanish.
Argentina has a fucked up economy though...

The next step after Ukraine using western weapons on targets in Russia is outright NATO vs Russia. We're this close. I've half jokingly discussed leaving Europe with my mom already tho these old people don't take the threat seriously and rather want to get themselves killed in their oh so awesome own house 🀑🀑
At least I'm not running the risk of getting conscripted but this might actually be better than dying slowly as an unarmed civilian.
Either way we're fuced. Still debating with myself what foreign language(s) to learn for the inevitable day when we can choose between becoming refugees or dying like sitting ducks.
Murica is the last country I want to go.
A shit ton of Germans are migrating to Paraguay.

Nothing happens...Ww3 is greatly exaggerated

Go Team Red! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
I think ever since the cold war started there is enough tension to trigger one.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
i like how the pepe is fat bcs most far right people i've seen are fat fucks lmfao
It's the ideal western look

Fat Americans won world wars

Greatest Briton ? Churchill

Most popular current European leader? Orban

Heck, the current most popular USA leader in Current Time about to win next election? TRUMP

Last edited: