World War 3

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
With over 6K nukes, he can definitely spare one for each Nato/EU country.
He can, and in return NATO can wipe him of the earth

Thankfully all of them are rich fucks that wanna enjoy their wealth and nuking one another doesn't suit their agenda

If anyone is getting nuked it will be between Israel - Iran - UAE and so on

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
This thread made me go look up the safest countries in case of a nuclear war and the possible nuclear winter that would follow, and this seems to be the list:

Argentina and Chile from South America.
Iceland and Greenland from Europe.
South Africa from Africa.
And Antarctica.

It might not be bad to start learning Spanish.
All your options aren't good.

As per a study, best places to live in case of nuclear apocalypse are Australia and Newzealand.

Reborn

β€Ž
dw nukes can't do more damage than our corrupt government and Ottomans did
Nuclear fallout will cause damage is an understatement lol

Australia is probably getting nuked by China and NZ is right next to it. You should choose some other island in the Pacific. :kata:
Nah

Aus is safe. As an Australian, you are welcome here and will be safe as well if you can survive our venomous species
Good thing you deleted that, Reborn
As a leader, I will take full responsibility to make you my shield *cough* I mean my bait *cough* I mean to protect you

Reborn

β€Ž
I am more interested in 2023 DW - an asteroid which ranks first in probability of hitting the Earth.

As per current data, the asteroid might hit us on Valentine's day of 2046 or on Valentine's day from 2047 - 2051. It will come as close as just 1 million kms from the surface.

It's not that big - 50 mtrs but localised damage would be huge if it made an impact.

As per the trajectory, it's calculated to hit Earth anywhere from Indian ocean to US Eastern coast.

@K!NG HARA$H!MA @TheAncientCenturion it's time for you to move to Africa

how do you define the world tho? Do you expect WWIII to be Russia occupying most countries with their actual army?
Consider the effects this war has already had on so many countries, and there is no end in sight. Do you need the nukes to drop to realise that WWIII is already here?
The effects are huge, but by definition a world war means the whole world would participate in it. Who do you see the whole world fighting against? There's no one to fight, there's no strong enough and crazy enough country forces to join arms.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Sure :saden:
Post automatically merged:

All your options aren't good.

As per a study, best places to live in case of nuclear apocalypse are Australia and Newzealand.
I am more interested in 2023 DW - an asteroid which ranks first in probability of hitting the Earth.

As per current data, the asteroid might hit us on Valentine's day of 2046 or on Valentine's day from 2047 - 2051. It will come as close as just 1 million kms from the surface.

It's not that big - 50 mtrs but localised damage would be huge if it made an impact.

As per the trajectory, it's calculated to hit Earth anywhere from Indian ocean to US Eastern coast.

@K!NG HARA$H!MA @TheAncientCenturion it's time for you to move to Africa
I’m not afraid of any rocks

I don't think they're gonna use any western weapon to strike directly Russia for the simple fact that they can't lol.

Everybody knows that Ukraine NEVER had those kind of weapons ( duh ) which means they also don't have the people with the technical knowledge/capabilities to operate them.

Also the long range missiles capable to reach Russian territory are remotely controlled NOT from Ukraine but from NATO ( USA ) satellites, WHICH MEANS that if by any chance one of those weapons everybody would know it wasn't even Ukraine who pressed the button worst they could have done was loading the thing.

You can watch Putin's interview of 28th may in response to Stoltenberg's declarations about letting Ukraine use those long range weapons, where he said that everyone knows those weapons cannot be used without space reconnaissance assets which Ukraine does not have, only NATO ( USA ) can operate them,

Actually there you go minute 14:50

If it's not clear he's basically saying in geo-politician words " If by any chance one of those missiles crosses Russian borders we'll consider it a direct attack from NATO and by NATO ofc i mean the United States, again NOT Ukraine but USA themselves will be considered responsible "

So yeah it's a direct warning to the Americans......now yes Americans are stupid ( the higher ups ofc ) but cmon they're not that stupid so you can chill no one is attacking Russia territory lol

This is just a little show cuz they gave Ukraine all those weapons but now to the public eye it looks like we're not letting them use them and since we're paying some sweet billions for them we might as well make it seem like something is moving

In another recent interview ( if i'll find it i'll link it ) Stoltenberg made it somewhat clear that yeah we're giving Ukraine authorization to use them but we're not gonna let them use them for real
That's already enough. It's about the message. One step of escalation at a time.
You should choose some other island in the Pacific
you mean one of those that are under water in 5 years?:saden:
by definition a world war means the whole world would participate in it.
The last 2 world wars didn't have every.single.country. participate either.