I think Luka can plausibly be scum so far. Have a few town reads but that's really the only one that I lean scum on from the little I've read. With Luka I look to read into what his intent could be - I find when his motivation is obvious he tends to be town, when I can't see anything there he tends to be scum, and I can't see much in terms of where he's going with things. The main thing really was where he said Crowned was open scum but I couldn't really get that from anything else he had said and his actions around that part didn't line up with that being an actual thought.

Worst I thought was struggling big time but he seems to have mech in his favour and since a few posts that gave me that feeling he's been good. Watson is probably town.
Can u vote Crowned tho ty

Day-0: East Blue Saga Pirate Assists

Locations
1: Foosha Village
2: Isshin Dojo
3: Alvida Pirate Ship
4: Captain Morgan's Marine Base
5: Orange Town
6: Island of Rare Animals
7: Syrup Village
8: Baratie
9: ArlongPark
10: Loguetown
11: Warship Island

Pirate Assists available

1: Gaimon (Stuck Treasure Chest) Select any player and give them a haki one shot in exchange block them from looking for a Pirate Assist

2: Red leg Zeff (Chef) Target any player and heal them from the first status ailment that targets them in the game

3: Captain Kuro (Shakushi) Base form abilities that target you will miss for the phase

4: Don Krieg (Armor) You are Bulletproof for a cycle

5: Arlong (Shark Teeth) Vote Steal from 2 players for the dayphase

6: Mohji (The Beast Tamer) The First Beast Pirates actions that target you will fail

First come first serve pm me the location you think one of these Pirates is located. If guessed correctly first gain the one shot

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
Ok

Yes
I think Flower is less likely scum tho
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚠. 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝.