I want to know why you voted for someone for fluffing when you think this site harbors that environment.

I suspect, it's because you're incapable of complex reads with any sort of depth as scum and this was the best you could do.

But if there's any depth to it feel free to let me know!

And no, every player has their own meta and should be read individually, which I'm doing with you.

Also as I said, this is not in isolation to that OLF game. I've observed you as a teammate here several times.
Bc he had only posted fluff. I have through numerous games and most likely sites expressed my beliefs that people can fluff all they want as long as they have some game related posts

Scum are ones that will not give any game related posts and try and skate by doing nothing

CoC had only fluff posts so I wanted to vote them early and see if it would change their playstyle

I didn't know it was their 2nd game ever so just fluff posts that early was fine and I moved to Muugen who still refuses to answer why he tagged flower out of no where for protection

Bc he had only posted fluff. I have through numerous games and most likely sites expressed my beliefs that people can fluff all they want as long as they have some game related posts

Scum are ones that will not give any game related posts and try and skate by doing nothing

CoC had only fluff posts so I wanted to vote them early and see if it would change their playstyle

I didn't know it was their 2nd game ever so just fluff posts that early was fine and I moved to Muugen who still refuses to answer why he tagged flower out of no where for protection
You can have a pass for now

Be more proactive

unvote

That's just empathizing with the similar experience you've had in the past, though.

It doesn't tell us anything about what aspects of her play makes you town read her pertaining to her meta.
I dont read anyone based on meta. Meta can be faked, play in the game cannot. Judging reactions and motives behind posts are my style. I liken it to meta adjacent reads

Does said posts or reactions make sense as someone that is town or scum, stuff more like that

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜?:

3: MangoSenpai
5: Kiku
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
13: Red Night
24: Tyrant Muugen
25: TheAncientCenturian
32: Seraphoenix