Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foul Legacy

My prediction is Koby will try to convince Smoker to head back to Hachinosu and save Garp. After Egghead, on their way to Elbaf, Nami or Robin will reveal to Luffy that Garp was missing in Hachinosu, so Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will decide to go to Hachinosu while the other half of the crew will go to Elbaf (Robin and Usopp will go).

This way we will have BB's arc, and then Elbaf. (Like WCI and Wano).
I like this setup. 9.9/10.

But tf sanji gonna do between luffy and zoro.
:ihaha::ihaha:

My prediction is Koby will try to convince Smoker to head back to Hachinosu and save Garp. After Egghead, on their way to Elbaf, Nami or Robin will reveal to Luffy that Garp was missing in Hachinosu, so Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will decide to go to Hachinosu while the other half of the crew will go to Elbaf (Robin and Usopp will go).

This way we will have BB's arc, and then Elbaf. (Like WCI and Wano).
Smoker can't even Defeat bbp commander

Are we even sure Kizaru is still going to betray the Gorosei? At first I thought he would once the brodcast ended, but Vegapunk never mentioned the Gorosei as being evil or doing evil things.
This makes sense. The world can't be against the WG rn, but everyone on the island including Kizaru know who the evil one is ( Kizaru knew because he was present when Saturn bullied Kuma) and someone needs to stop them otherwise how can the crew escape ?

This actually leads to Kizaru getting killed and the Gorosei blaming Luffy for it which then leads to Akainu going after Luffy @SakazOuki

Status
Not open for further replies.