very bad post in hindsight.

extremely bad post in hindsight.

don't like the fact you tried linking the two together.

why are/were you suspicious of crowned? you lack followups for your reads as much as tac does.
you can answer the what and have, but now you need to answer the how and why.
Fair point. I didn't like the reasoning Crown was suspecting others, I thought they were just throwing ideas out. My most was just bad, though. That's why I moved on from Crown pretty quickly, I realized there wasn't much basis for it. That's also why I haven't really suspected Crown since, I haven't seen them target anyone after that.

It was me making a bad play. Since then I've stuck with trying to follow Town reads.

Yup. That vote PB quoted was posted around time Enel killed Dante (first death so before Ultra died)
explains everything, so i am a tad lost why polar is focused on ultra. retrospection shows ultra pushed a narrative.

the reason i feel torn over polar is because he does this level of deflection as town often. he guides himself to by assuming he's trapped the majority of the scum via votes on him. but he seems to atleast actualize there's some mislead innocents in the mix.

Ultra in the beginning immediately called me scum when i barely even posted which is sus but im not sure if thats just a townie guessing
Not as sus as you immediately saying I was scum in the beginning. Tell me, why me?
Common scum deflection
I'm not because i used my ability on Ultra after he called me scum out of nowhere
Literally bro. If I was scum I wouldn't have released my role so early
this actually doesn't look too egregious in hindsight. boa had the right idea. my trust in ultra previously kind of fucked it

"why" is a good question. if someone could help me look at the votes on boa it could help gather some more entail

BOA has a lot of heat and then it looks to have shifted to yoho

vote lynch Boa Husband

Why did everyone ignore Orvellian though?

Charlie is avoiding engaging with stuff other than obvious mechanics, which is not great, but his avatar is too cute for him to die yet.
Yoho is an innocent man
I'm summoning you to Kong Court.

You may be seated

The Ape court is calling in meeting to discuss the potential crimes of @Yoho

What say you in your defense?​

Vote lynch BoaHancocksHusband
Oops
Vote Lynch Fujishiro
After he was so excited to play too. Sad!

Apes assemble

Vote Lynch BoaHancocksHusband
Indie
- Ultra

- Fujishiro

Town
- Lukah
- Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- The Orca
- Worst
- Rachet

- Flower(???)

Wolfy
- Worst
- Boa Hana
- Crowned Witch
W/ all due respect please change your gimmick, it's making the thread insufferable to read.

Vote Lynch Crowned Witch
Probably the least inspiring slot I saw in my catchup. They lurk, drop a game related post that's not really accomplishing anything and dip. They aren't trying to solve the game and the villagriest aspect of their posts comes from discussion about if it's optimal to refill players, which is just eugh?

Also, their font is really annoying me and making the thread annoying to read. I don't think that's factoring into my analysis but I do think the slot is just a wolf regardless
I'm both Wolfy AND Town lean ?

According to my calculations those two should cancel each other

My town reads for now are

Town
-Fuji
-Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- Flowa
- Crowned Witch

Slight Town Lean
- Yoho

- Ultra

( the reads are for now based on a general feeling of their posts (well who am i kidding it's pretty much what all the reads are based on) )
There's a scheme going on here boss look at this

This ape votes Boa apparently because " he was excited to play the game but now he's not so excited "

Then this clueless Ape throws a vote and then fluffs & dips out

Then look at what this ape says:

And then seems to be engaging friendly with CoC

Idk about you boss but either I should stop watching CSI or we got ourselves some scums here
Vote lynch Polar Bear

Let's mix things up a bit

Vote Lynch Polar Bear.

In the name of the Primordial Ripped Great Ape God, @RippedCal

I Vote to Lynch TAC in the name of holy war!
Vote lynch Polar
vote lynch tyrant muugen
okay im going to sleep
goodnight
i missed some votes for sure but here.

it's correct ultra was gunning for polar previously too.

bigger issue is ultra's pushes feel fairly arbitrary. it's hard to tell whether he was steering from mates or the thread was within his control and on a short leash. seems like he was hunting the town the majority of the time here.

he also seemed to attempt to tie boa and worst as having equity there, too.

D0+D1 last 48h, right? Wouldn't that mean that votes already have been locked like 8 hours ago and we're in Twilight Phase atm? I'm bad with math and time zones.

Twilight Phases-Once the 34/24 hours pass votes will locked and the phase will enter the Twilight phases. These will vary from 1-2 hours depending if players want to activate any abilities or the hosts still counting votes