Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

What a trash chapter hahahaha. Maybe Zoro vs Nusjuro can save something...

So the big badass old robot was easily defeated in a blow and wanted to invade Mairejoia? Please... Why the hell that thing started moving because of Nika? If wasn't for that they would never find the broadcast...

Did training Sandai make Zoros haki stronger despite him not even having it?

You’re trying to twist Rayleighs words way too much to fit your headcanon. I’m not sure if this is your way of saying stronger CoC instantly means stronger character or something, but that’s just not the case.
Did training Sandai make Zoros haki stronger despite him not even having it? No off of rayleighs words haki is a power that lies dormant in people everywhere. But most never discover it. They live their lives without ever reaching their full potential. Why would i think him training with sandai would increase his haki?

Haki blooms in extreme battle we see this for zoro when he uses ryou to cut steel.

Zoro sees sandai and instead of fearing the curse he accepts it and gambles his arm passing its test. Enma which behaves like a cursed blade had to have its hunger for excessive ryou quenched zoro going all out with his haki even though it would have killed him made him pass the test...multiple times zoro has used enma in egghead and enma has not acted out once.

When zoro gets a supremem grade blade there will be another test...its makes absolutely no sense for you to think that when zoro gets a blade on the rank that wb,roger,shanks,possibly nusjuro that there wont be another test and his coc haki won't increase as a result of passing that test and him getting stronger.

My point is very simple you can not train supreme king haki directly the only way to make supreme king haki stronger is for the user to grow stronger. Luffy in unlocking his awakening grew stronger therefore his Coc haki grew as well. No different than zoro imo who took it upon himself to go all out with his ryou to tame enma and in affect released his coc haki. As luffy and zoro grow stronger they will continue to increase there coc haki as for how oda will have luffy do it im not sure but for zoro its fairly simple... give him a supreme grade blade and thats assuming he doesnt just make enma and wado black and raise there rank i guess.

Zoro actually gets to fight a bigger fish than Kizaru, crazy turn around for the Z fans.
Still a consolation prize lol, because it will be a minor skirmish at best since Gorosei are to be saved for later.

Zoro vs Kizaru pushers were hoping for a legit fight

But still, better than nothing lol. Zoro has legit been sidelined in Egghead so far (well everyone aside from Luffy tbf).

Broadcast was gonna end up midway, no way Oda bringing Gorosei all the way to Egghead to fail at their primary mission and the biggest reveals are not taking place before OP is found.

Smoker finally making his appearance, lets hope its better than PH.

Why does Venus know about Zoro's Kitetsu, it was made by Sukiyaki in Wano and then it got to East Blue (probably via Zoros grandma group) so where does Venus fit in the story to recognize Sandai?

Stop with the sky split speculation and wishes, Oda did not let Luffy have a sky split this arc even though he has been fighting Gorosei for so long. And since WB and Roger clash I think we wont get another sky split unless we are shown that both users are using ACoC indicated by the black trail on hand/weapon before the attack is launched.

This might not be a full fight and it would seem very out of place for the Gorosei to be defeated in the same arc where they are introduced as fighters to the SHPs midway through the arc. The real fight will be settled in Elbaf or whatever the next destination is.

The question is what will Zoro need to beat Venus? Obviously Venus is the Mr.1, King caliber Zoro opponent. His regen will not be the main issue (all the other 4 also have it) but it will be something unique only to Venus. But in the end this will again only be a stepping stone for Mihawk fight.
I dont think he will beat him here.
They will likely clash and then move on.

Did training Sandai make Zoros haki stronger despite him not even having it? No off of rayleighs words haki is a power that lies dormant in people everywhere. But most never discover it. They live their lives without ever reaching their full potential. Why would i think him training with sandai would increase his haki?

Haki blooms in extreme battle we see this for zoro when he uses ryou to cut steel.

Zoro sees sandai and instead of fearing the curse he accepts it and gambles his arm passing its test. Enma which behaves like a cursed blade had to have its hunger for excessive ryou quenched zoro going all out with his haki even though it would have killed him made him pass the test...multiple times zoro has used enma in egghead and enma has not acted out once.

When zoro gets a supremem grade blade there will be another test...its makes absolutely no sense for you to think that when zoro gets a blade on the rank that wb,roger,shanks,possibly nusjuro that there wont be another test and his coc haki won't increase as a result of passing that test and him getting stronger.

My point is very simple you can not train supreme king haki directly the only way to make supreme king haki stronger is for the user to grow stronger. Luffy in unlocking his awakening grew stronger therefore his Coc haki grew as well. No different than zoro imo who took it upon himself to go all out with his ryou to tame enma and in affect released his coc haki. As luffy and zoro grow stronger they will continue to increase there coc haki as for how oda will have luffy do it im not sure but for zoro its fairly simple... give him a supreme grade blade and thats assuming he doesnt just make enma and wado black and raise there rank i guess.
And I’m saying that it doesn’t matter if you eat a fruit, get a better weapon, or what ever kinda external tool you use to get stronger, that won’t make your haki stronger.

External boosts won’t empower haki, if Luffy and Zoro keep getting stronger through non haki related power ups, their CoC isn’t going to grow just because Zoro gets a better sword unless that sword makes him empower his haki like Enma did.

After what some Zoro's fans said in the past, when Luffy defeats Lucci yet wasn't showed, the same can say about Zoro, look at this.
Zoro didn't defeat S-Hawk.
Zoro didn't defeat Lucci, him stills up.
Zoro didn't defeated Kaku.
Zoro now is clashing with Nasujuro

Status
Not open for further replies.