Status
Not open for further replies.
You are spot on, obviously the final villains are guys like shilliew of the rain, vasco shot and co. At least believing gorosei are the final villains made some sense but this is pure non sense
The final battle will have at least 3-4 groups involved so thats not a problem. No one is expecting Shiryu or Burgess to be the last fights of the crew but Blackbeard has a shot.

F

Foul Legacy

I agree with this, but even so we cannot affirm anything. We have only seen one Zoro attack using the KoH (oni giri) and another using the three Serpent style (DD)
Yes but DD and Ultora gari are literally same stance.
Not only that , Ultra tiger hunt , which means tiger hunting , and now Dragon damnation , Tiger are enemy of dragon in eastern mythology.
Dragon damnation really fits Upgraded version of Ultora Gari

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are spot on, obviously the final villains are guys like shilliew of the rain, vasco shot and co. At least believing gorosei are the final villains made some sense but this is pure non sense
Its still better than believing Buggy leading CG will be FV :pepecopium:

Final Battle will be a war between the straw hats and the final villain. No backup characters
IIRC Blackbeard said that every one in the crew has his own agenda / goal. I wouldnt be surprised if he dumps them at the end or some twist like that.

And with Imu, Gorosei, Admirals, CG, Holy Knights and RA still in the game i cant see how Oda can do a classic crew vs X enemy battle. There are too many key players.

The bigger issue is that Sabo made it to the throne room without seeing a single God's Knight
Post automatically merged:

IIRC Blackbeard said that every one in the crew has his own agenda / goal. I wouldnt be surprised if he dumps them at the end or some twist like that.

And with Imu, Gorosei, Admirals, CG, Holy Knights and RA still in the game i cant see how Oda can do a classic crew vs X enemy battle. There are too many key players.
If Oda started killing people it would work

Status
Not open for further replies.