Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently I think Teach vs Luffy won't happen in Laugh Tale. I think it's gonna be Luffy vs Shanks, because Shanks says he want to steal the one piece. In japanese he simply didnt "I will take the one piece", but he say in steal it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
IIRC Blackbeard said that every one in the crew has his own agenda / goal. I wouldnt be surprised if he dumps them at the end or some twist like that.

And with Imu, Gorosei, Admirals, CG, Holy Knights and RA still in the game i cant see how Oda can do a classic crew vs X enemy battle. There are too many key players.
Imo most of these players are getting taken out in Elbaf. Gorosei feel like Elbaf opponents along with Sakazuki, Holy Knights would probably join them since the WG may frame it like another Native Annihilation Game, and RAs will probably head there to pick up Kuma and find the rest of Punks message as it’s likely Saul knows all this information himself.

To summarize. Just the facts. 1 The dog Stussi suddenly jumped out of the bushes>She pushed off from the side of Gandhi's sword>suddenly struck with her number 2 attack>after 0.01 seconds she was bitten and spat out like garbage>saved by Bonnie and the giants>lay on the ground and screamed how dangerous a blow with Gandhi's sword was. Translation for sweets and condoms =lanji the bitch was destroyed in a second by a swordsman who did not even use a sword against the dog Stussi. Only facts 2. Zoro with two swords stopped the nominal blow of Gandhi+haki moniya, about which jimbei said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.