Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
...I never said Lucci was traumatized by pirates, Rambles did???

I view Lucci as the Akainu of Cipher Pol. Someone who is so obsessed with justice that they've lost all actual sense of justice.

Lucci's problem with Lulusia was more like he didn't feel the government was giving CP0 the full story about Vegapunk/Lulusia... and, well, he was right.

This shows Lucci is willing to question his orders/superiors (we see this with Spandam in Enies Lobby).

The Straw Hats are good guys, we know they don't want Pluton/want to use it. Is that the same for other pirates?

Imagine Teach actually gets Pluton. This is what Lucci's Dark Justice is; doing evil things to stop worse evil. Was Iceberg a well respected man who CP9 didn't want to kill? Yep, they all liked him. But, to Lucci, the threat of Pluton was worth murdering Iceberg, even though he was a world-renowned genius and philanthropist.

Vegapunk has: created a power source capable of causing mass destruction; given the WG cyborg weapons of mass destruction; given a 12-year-old girl cyborg weapons of mass destruction; and created the Seastone ships that allowed the Calm Belt to be invaded.

Why was Lucci comfortable killing Vegapunk in the name of justice?

Vegapunk's dangerous as all hell.

Lucci's entire character is based on Dark Justice, if you don't want to accept that, whatever, but could you please stop acting like I'm brainwashed by Rambles for believing shit about Lucci I believed before I even knew Rambles?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_45#Chapter_434,_Page_88

"D: In Chapter 422, it said that Rob Lucci killed 500 hostages and took the captain's head. Why did he have to kill the 500 hostages? by Wiper is the Coolest!!
O: I know, why? It's terrible. Why couldn't he just kill the bad guys? However, I had to shorten some things to make the pace move quicker. Lucci is a man who believes that "weakness is a sin". Therefore, if these soldiers were weak enough to be captured and expose the country to danger, they could do the same thing again in the future. So he arrived at the answer that these weak soldiers did not have the right to live, and took action accordingly. It's a hair-raising philosophy. Thanks for beating him, Luffy!!"

Lucci killed the soldiers because he believed they had failed to protect the people of their country. IE, DARK JUSTICE.

No one was after Pluton???? REALLY??? OH, FUCK, GUESS I HALLUCINATED THIS GUY:

The ENTIRE REASON Robin had the government after her in Water 7 was because Robin worked with Crocodile to find Pluton. Yeah, Robin lied to Crocodile about Pluton; the WG doesn't care. Once they realized Croc had been after Pluton, and Robin had helped, at all, they sent Cipher Pol after Robin.

The part about Garp I shouldn't have added, I'm of the mindset that Garp teaches Rokushiki to a lot of new recruits, since Koby has learned it while working under Garp.

All right, I'm done here. Lucci believes in justice, you just disagree with Lucci's ideals of justice. I disagree with Lucci's ideals of justice, too.

"We should activate this weapon and put an end to this great age of voyages. We should use the weapon as a force for justice!"

"Yet you would dare to stand in our way? Even now, people the world over are being victimized by pirates... and you're saying you won't help them?"

Can Lucci be redeemed? Only Oda knows, but, yeah, Lucci is swimming in the kool aid, Lucci believes his actions are aligned with justice.
I don't care enough about this to read all that. Believe Lucci is just a misunderstood soul who only commits genocide because he cares if that's what you want.

WG might not last for another 10 years lmao
I think we do not need to, because I'm 100% sure that I will win. :kata:
Post automatically merged:

I read this as "Furry Trial Battledome" and now I want whatever the hell that is
Maybe this is, why in the "The Family PM group chat" they are already putting bounties on furries. The next step would be to let them fight against each other to earn their freedom again.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that Lucci joining the SHPs would also mean that Hattori would replace Chopper as the new pet of the group and our reindeer could finally be recognized as a normal member.

Maybe Chopper could also get a proper bounty then, like everyone else.

Very well! I was for 2 weeks in Japan living my best life and now I’m hit with post vacation depression 🤣
Oh were exactly? I was in Tokio once with my partner during our honeymoon. It was absolutely great. The food was the best and the cultur was awesome. We stayed in Asakusa right next to the temple. I really liked the politeness and consideration everyone had.

Oh were exactly? I was in Tokio once with my partner during our honeymoon. It was absolutely great. The food was the best and the cultur was awesome. We stayed in Asakusa right next to the temple. I really liked the politeness and consideration everyone had.
I’ve been 3 days in Osaka, 3 in Kyoto and 6 in Tokyo. End also traveling around.
i'm going to Japan in August! - any tips?
One tip I can give is not to use google for restaurants and don’t go to any tourist spots. Go to local places. I used tabelog for recommendations and it was way better. And just enjoy it. Not one dull moment. Everything is so amazing and there is enough to do and see. I don’t think 2 months would be enough to everything.

I’ve been 3 days in Osaka, 3 in Kyoto and 6 in Tokyo. End also traveling around.

One tip I can give is not to use google for restaurants and don’t go to any tourist spots. Go to local places. I used tabelog for recommendations and it was way better. And just enjoy it. Not one dull moment. Everything is so amazing and there is enough to do and see. I don’t think 2 months would be enough to everything.
Seeing all of Japan using trains is what I would like to do, too. :catblush: Next time we go on vacation, my partner and I are aiming for Japan again - Okinawa sounds good.

i'm going to Japan in August! - any tips?
If you want the real feeling of Japan, go and book a traditional ryokan. This is an edo-style hotel-type, that come with private onsen, tatami-rooms and japanese gardens. The breakfast in a ryokan is pretty good also.

The only downside is that you probably have to sleep on a futon, which can be pretty hard and you have to get used to this.

Last edited:
Seeing all of Japan using trains is what I would like to do, too. :catblush: Next time we go on vacation, my partner and I are aiming for Japan again - Okinawa sounds good.

If you want the real feeling of Japan, go and book a traditional ryokan. This is an edo-style hotel-type, that come with private onsen, tatami-rooms and japanese gardens. The breakfast in a ryokan is pretty good also.

The only downside is that you probably have to sleep on a futon, which can be pretty hard and you have to get used to this.
This is what I want to next year. And I don’t mind sleeping on a Futon. As we have something similar in my culture as well.