Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Absolutely! Though I would argue this chapter also raised a third path for her, escaping with Kaku and Lucci. It's really unlikely though since they're still on the WG side. Overall I think this chapter was good for Stussy for nakama.
Stussy has no allegiance to the WG.
Vegapunk told her to go and live as a human.
Kaku and Lucci are the only thing left in her path…

:myman:

Absolutely! Though I would argue this chapter also raised a third path for her, escaping with Kaku and Lucci. It's really unlikely though since they're still on the WG side. Overall I think this chapter was good for Stussy for nakama.
Stussy's fate was delimited by the idea that she never considered herself human and that she needs to find a purpose in life. That is her main theme in the story.

Scenario 1: Stussy frees Kaku. Rob Lucci sees her doing it. Kaku convinces Lucci to not do anything against her. Stussy said to Edison that Kaku and Lucci could have terrible consequences, which seems to be a hint from Oda that the Gorosei won't forgive CP0's mistakes. Lucci, Stussy and Kaku work together to escape. In this scenario Stussy's new purpose is her CP0's friends. And this gonna be Lucci redemption.

Scenario 2: Stussy never meet people like strawhats in her life, people that doesnt have prejudices and that would accept her because she is a clone. Its easy to imagine that Luffy would ask her to join the crew when he finds out she is a clone. Then her goal is discover her purpose, the meaning of her life, etc

I bet in the first scenario. Anyway I believe CP0 will escape from Egg Head with the strawhats. Simply because they dont have another way to escape from the island. And after they escape together, CP0 will find Bakkin and the other mads. I think that because I think Lilith and Atlas will join the new mads and because Stussy needs to meet Miss Bakkin

Stussy's fate was delimited by the idea that she never considered herself human and that she needs to find a purpose in life. That is her main theme in the story.

Scenario 1: Stussy frees Kaku. Rob Lucci sees her doing it. Kaku convinces Lucci to not do anything against her. Stussy said to Edison that Kaku and Lucci could have terrible consequences, which seems to be a hint from Oda that the Gorosei won't forgive CP0's mistakes. Lucci, Stussy and Kaku work together to escape. In this scenario Stussy's new purpose is her CP0's friends. And this gonna be Lucci redemption.

Scenario 2: Stussy never meet people like strawhats in her life, people that doesnt have prejudices and that would accept her because she is a clone. Its easy to imagine that Luffy would ask her to join the crew when he finds out she is a clone. Then her goal is discover her purpose, the meaning of her life, etc

I bet in the first scenario. Anyway I believe CP0 will escape from Egg Head with the strawhats. Simply because they dont have another way to escape from the island. And after they escape together, CP0 will find Bakkin and the other mads. I think that because I think Lilith and Atlas will join the new mads and because Stussy needs to meet Miss Bakkin
Why would Stussy like to meet the other MADS-members? If I were Stussy, I would keep my distance from them.

I see a few different scenarios as well. My ideal scenario is she saves Kaku and treats Lucci and those two tell Stussy to get off the island cause they are about to destroy the weapons factory and send it all flying and she agrees because of Edison’s wish for her to live.

Yeah, those seem like the main 2 options, but I disagree on the first one being more likely. There's a lot of problems with it. For one, too much mystery has been set up around Stussy to be explained in a CP0 cover story. For two, Lucci and Kaku betraying the WG is still a very big if, and for three, there would be no point in making her a double agent just to have her rejoin the same group. If they're betraying the WG, they could have just all done it together. It's not like Stussy has done anything as an ally yet. I would rate it as a 50/50 split at best, though I still think there's a small chance of her joining the revos if a big group of the egghead cast goes with them soon.

Why would Stussy like to meet the other MADS-members? If I were Stussy, I would keep my distance from them.
Not that she wants, but I believe Lilith and Atlas go to mads. And maybe stussy wants to protect them
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, those seem like the main 2 options, but I disagree on the first one being more likely. There's a lot of problems with it. For one, too much mystery has been set up around Stussy to be explained in a CP0 cover story. For two, Lucci and Kaku betraying the WG is still a very big if, and for three, there would be no point in making her a double agent just to have her rejoin the same group. If they're betraying the WG, they could have just all done it together. It's not like Stussy has done anything as an ally yet. I would rate it as a 50/50 split at best, though I still think there's a small chance of her joining the revos if a big group of the egghead cast goes with them soon.
Actually I wanted to say that Lucci will betray the WG in this arc. Yeah Stussy has a lot of potential to be a more important character. I dont remember Oda put so many mysteries in a "no important character" as he put in Stussy

I see a few different scenarios as well. My ideal scenario is she saves Kaku and treats Lucci and those two tell Stussy to get off the island cause they are about to destroy the weapons factory and send it all flying and she agrees because of Edison’s wish for her to live.
I dont believe Oda would kill Kaku. Lucci is a possibility, but a little one. I still think Oda wants to make Lucci fight against WG in the final war

Last edited:
Not that she wants, but I believe Lilith and Atlas go to mads. And maybe stussy wants to protect them

Actually I wanted to say that Lucci will betray the WG in this arc. Yeah Stussy has a lot of potential to be a more important character. I dont remember Oda put so many mysteries in a "no important character" as he put in Stussy

I dont believe Oda would kill Kaku. Lucci is a possibility, but a little one. I still think Oda wants to make Lucci fight against WG in the final war
Honestly I just don’t se a point in Kaku or Lucci narratively after this arc. I think this is the perfect arc to ruin the WG.

Honestly I just don’t se a point in Kaku or Lucci narratively after this arc. I think this is the perfect arc to ruin the WG.
Lucci has the WG symbol on his back. He is the world government's "perfect soldier" because he never questions orders, and even like to obey the cruelest orders. He enjoys being a weapon of the celestial dragons.
It would be a great plot make this guy turn against the WG

And I also believe Oda is making a redemption to the previous villains: Crocodile, Lucci, Enel, Moria. Even villains like Mr 3, Mr 1, Wapol. Arlong will get a redemption too. The only one I doubt that gonna get a redemption is Doflamingo, he is evil. There's no redemption for what he did

Last edited: