Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I'm on the Stussy for Nakama train too! She can have the dream (Realizing something Vegapunk dreamed,thanks to the Strawhats) and also the flashback (As she is a clone of the original Buckingham Stussy,and probably Stussy has the memories of the original version of her,as we've seen Boa's Seraphim sharing the love for Luffy with her original version,there's probably a connection there. So,trough Stussy we may indeed have..the Rocks pirates flashback! Which will work to explain many things,including Stussy's past. Exactly like the Fishman Island one explained many things,but also works as Jinbei's flashback). So Stussy for Nakama here we go! Hope she keeps the "mysterious femme fatale vibe" though,because Robin lost that vibe with time,so hopefully,as we're close to the end,Stussy wont have time to lose that vibe.

Still skeptical about Stussy AND Bonney. I do think if someone joins it will be one of these two but neither one is standout above the other. Both of them are in the same situation, with nowhere to go, no comrades left bla bla bla.
That's basically where I'm at, though I also think Yamato has a chance. She wasn't with the Wano crew this chapter. Perhaps she already left to find Luffy? Any of the three or some combination, or no one joins. I don't see any option where anyone else besides them joins

That's basically where I'm at, though I also think Yamato has a chance. She wasn't with the Wano crew this chapter. Perhaps she already left to find Luffy? Any of the three or some combination, or no one joins. I don't see any option where anyone else besides them joins
Yamato is probably on her travel around Wano which we are seeing the beginning on it on the cover stories

Still skeptical about Stussy AND Bonney. I do think if someone joins it will be one of these two but neither one is standout above the other. Both of them are in the same situation, with nowhere to go, no comrades left bla bla bla.
For Bonney, she still needs a dream. Maybe there’s a piece of tech that can fully revert her father in the ancient kingdom that would be a great dream but still she’s a child
For Stussy, she needs to show interest in going to sea and living her life. As she is now; she has neither, but inheriting Vegapunks dream is definitely possible

Why are people bringing up Stussy? She is barely a character:lusalty:. Are Carrot fans jumping from one blond chick to another
Stussy is kind of a Monet situation where people just see a lot of potential. She was raised by MADS which makes her likely a scientist for her role, she could easily inherit vegapunk's dream to find the eternal energy source which is perfect for the scientist. She clearly has a tragic backstory relating to being a clone. She relates to some future arc through Weevil and Baakin. She now has no purpose and no affiliation, and she's about to leave on the Sunny. Her name even fits with the dumb letter theory for those that care. We'll just have to wait and see if any of it materializes or if it goes in the dumpster like it did for Monet

NGL Stussy last word in this chapter make me believe she has chance to robined her self into the crew, with VP being both her dream and sad backstory.....
BUT HEY! Vivi in the chapter~
Seem like she the only candidate who listen carefully and already making a plan, look like she have amount of control in the ship too, i hope she use morgan as a way to rejoin the group~

For Bonney, she still needs a dream. Maybe there’s a piece of tech that can fully revert her father in the ancient kingdom that would be a great dream but still she’s a child
For Stussy, she needs to show interest in going to sea and living her life. As she is now; she has neither, but inheriting Vegapunks dream is definitely possible
Bonney's dream was already made clear in the flashback; freedom and world liberation. Not quite sure how you and the people that liked your post missed that... Her dream kind of aligns with Jinbe's. That being said, what exactly is Stussy's dream?

Last edited:
Bonney's dream was already made clear in the flashback; freedom and world liberation. Not quite sure how you and the people that liked your post missed that... Her dream kind of aligns with Jinbe's. That being said, what exactly is Stussy's dream?
Because that’s not her dream? She didn’t go out to sea to liberate the world. She just went out to find her dad

She's probably killed by BB already? Which we may see at the end of the cover story...

I just figured there was only a snail in the flower capital and Yamato is already in a different land

Honestly, I feel more confident about Stussy this time around. My position has always been that if someone inherits Vegapunk's dream to find the eternal energy source, they're joining the crew. It's just way too perfect. Vegapunk dying was the biggest roadblock given how Oda hates to kill characters. Now that he's dead, it's just a matter of someone inheriting the dream, and Stussy REALLY seems primed for that after this chapter.

I'm still sceptical, below 50% certainty, but if she does inherit Vegapunk's dream, I'll be completely convinced.

Honestly, I feel more confident about Stussy this time around. My position has always been that if someone inherits Vegapunk's dream to find the eternal energy source, they're joining the crew. It's just way too perfect. Vegapunk dying was the biggest roadblock given how Oda hates to kill characters. Now that he's dead, it's just a matter of someone inheriting the dream, and Stussy REALLY seems primed for that after this chapter.

I'm still sceptical, below 50% certainty, but if she does inherit Vegapunk's dream, I'll be completely convinced.
It does open up flashback possibilities of her birth and her learning from punk for future arcs too.

And we don’t have a rokushiki master on the crew. Like yeah Luffy and Sanji know a technique each but all 6 could be cool fighting for future arcs.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
It does open up flashback possibilities of her birth and her learning from punk for future arcs too.

And we don’t have a rokushiki master on the crew. Like yeah Luffy and Sanji know a technique each but all 6 could be cool fighting for future arcs.
Stussy teaches everyone Rokushiki.

Sanji with Rankyaku, Zoro with Geppo

Sword and Leg Based Rokuogans

Chopper using Shugan with his hooves, Geppo in Leg Point (does that fucking even exist anymore???)

Luffy with a Rokuogan in Gear 3 is already a problem

Franky and Robin with Rokushiki fits perfect, Lucci acknowledge Franky as a Superhuman in Enies Lobby and Robin is made for spywork at this point.

Stussy and a potential Vegapunk (I'm still hoping for Lilith) could add soooooo much to the crew. Rokushiki + Advanced Science. Franky is an EXCEPTIONAL builder, too, he and Lilith can make crazy stuff while Stussy teaches the crew skills

Above all else, I need Stussy/Kaku to teach Usopp one technique:

SOGEKING: NOOOOOSE GUUUUN!!! SPECIAL SNEEEEEEEZ CANNOOOOOOOOON!

Stussy teaches everyone Rokushiki.

Sanji with Rankyaku, Zoro with Geppo

Sword and Leg Based Rokuogans

Chopper using Shugan with his hooves, Geppo in Leg Point (does that fucking even exist anymore???)

Luffy with a Rokuogan in Gear 3 is already a problem

Franky and Robin with Rokushiki fits perfect, Lucci acknowledge Franky as a Superhuman in Enies Lobby and Robin is made for spywork at this point.

Stussy and a potential Vegapunk (I'm still hoping for Lilith) could add soooooo much to the crew. Rokushiki + Advanced Science. Franky is an EXCEPTIONAL builder, too, he and Lilith can make crazy stuff while Stussy teaches the crew skills

Above all else, I need Stussy/Kaku to teach Usopp one technique:

SOGEKING: NOOOOOSE GUUUUN!!! SPECIAL SNEEEEEEEZ CANNOOOOOOOOON!
Sanji needs Rankyaku