Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Someone didn't read the section about Nika, and how Nika embodied Kuma's will and dream, and that Bonney inherited said will and dream
:whitepress:

Comprehension might not be your strongpoint here
Bonney didn’t inherit that at all? She went out to sea to find her daddy and find Nika so she could tell her daddy about it.

She like yamato and carrot don’t have a dream yet.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bonney didn’t inherit that at all? She went out to sea to find her daddy and find Nika so she could tell her daddy about it.

She like yamato and carrot don’t have a dream yet.
Her dream is more like going out to sea, find kuma and find cure to treat her daddy.

With Kumar's faith in Nika which Bonney inherited, she's likely to sail with SHs

Her dream is more like going out to sea, find kuma and find cure to treat her daddy.

With Kumar's faith in Nika which Bonney inherited, she's likely to sail with SHs
I agree with the top half. I basically said the same thing.

Maybe there’s a piece of tech that can fully revert her father in the ancient kingdom that would be a great dream
The problem is she’s fully dependent on Kumas condition post Elbaf. If Kuma is reverted via Buccaneer power then she won’t sail with them. If kumas still a vegetable, then she likely will

Reborn

I agree with the top half. I basically said the same thing.

The problem is she’s fully dependent on Kumas condition post Elbaf. If Kuma is reverted via Buccaneer power then she won’t sail with them. If kumas still a vegetable, then she likely will
There are only two possibilities

1) kuma dies and he leaves bonney in the care of Nika. This is likely scenario because Kuma has done a lot for SHs and he believes in Nika. Also, this will give another purpose to Bonney - go with Nika to get revenge for what happened to kuma and Ginny.

2) Kuma doesn't die ( makes little sense because I don't see how he is relevant anymore) and in this case chopper will cure him but at the end so even this scenario leaves room for Bonney to sail with SHs.

Either way she is travelling to Elbaf with them

There are only two possibilities

1) kuma dies and he leaves bonney in the care of Nika. This is likely scenario because Kuma has done a lot for SHs and he believes in Nika. Also, this will give another purpose to Bonney - go with Nika to get revenge for what happened to kuma and Ginny.

2) Kuma doesn't die ( makes little sense because I don't see how he is relevant anymore) and in this case chopper will cure him but at the end so even this scenario leaves room for Bonney to sail with SHs.

Either way she is travelling to Elbaf with them
I think after seeing Kuma fight back earlier, he won’t die because this will give him and Bonney a happy ending to their story.

And yeah she’s definitely going to Elbaf with them and tbh I think that’s when dragon and Sabo and Iva will join the plot too.

Reborn

I think after seeing Kuma fight back earlier, he won’t die because this will give him and Bonney a happy ending to their story.

And yeah she’s definitely going to Elbaf with them and tbh I think that’s when dragon and Sabo and Iva will join the plot too.
Don't think happy ending to them serve any purpose.

Kuma's has no role left and until he gets cured he is bound to suffer.

His death will have much better impact on the story and on Bonney's character development because all Bonney has done since Sabody is to look for Kuma.

His death though unfortunate will free Bonney to pursue what she really wants to

Don't think happy ending to them serve any purpose.

Kuma's has no role left and until he gets cured he is bound to suffer.

His death will have much better impact on the story and on Bonney's character development because all Bonney has done since Sabody is to look for Kuma.

His death though unfortunate will free Bonney to pursue what she really wants to
The thing is it feels like all Bonney wants is to be with her dad. I can’t see Oda killing Bonneys dream like that.

Reborn

The thing is it feels like all Bonney wants is to be with her dad. I can’t see Oda killing Bonneys dream like that.
Yes she wants to be with her dad and that's why I said as long as Kuma is alive she will remain shackled to this goal

His death will create room for Bonnet'y character development because then she has to go out to fulfill her own goal and also what Kuma didn't achieve

Yes she wants to be with her dad and that's why I said as long as Kuma is alive she will remain shackled to this goal

His death will create room for Bonnet'y character development because then she has to go out to fulfill her own goal and also what Kuma didn't achieve
Yeah, but they already have such a tragic story :(
I want Bonney to be happy and right now being happy for her means being with her dad.

Although, I do see big ass death flags waving around Kuma, so their story doesn't seem to be over yet.

Fair I just don’t agree with the idea of her being shackled. She’s a 12 year old girl whose life has basically done nothing but suck. I hope she gets a happy ending with her dad now that they’re together again tbh

Reborn

Yeah, but they already have such a tragic story :(
I want Bonney to be happy and right now being happy for her means being with her dad.

Although, I do see big ass death flags waving around Kuma, so their story doesn't seem to be over yet.
Fair I just don’t agree with the idea of her being shackled. She’s a 12 year old girl whose life has basically done nothing but suck. I hope she gets a happy ending with her dad now that they’re together again tbh
The way oda writes I won't be surprised if kuma is all good and well in future.

But one thing is certain - kuma (dead or alive) won't stay with SHs.

And, even if kuma stays alive then I don't see him holding Bonney back just so she can look after him.

So, if Kuma stays alive and until he gets well (chopper will cure him in this case), bonney is traveling with SHs and if he dies then as well Bonney is travelling with SHs.

Her having links with Nika and df related to him is hard to ignore

The way oda writes I won't be surprised if kuma is all good and well in future.

But one thing is certain - kuma (dead or alive) won't stay with SHs.

And, even if kuma stays alive then I don't see him holding Bonney back just so she can look after him.

So, if Kuma stays alive and until he gets well (chopper will cure him in this case), bonney is traveling with SHs and if he dies then as well Bonney is travelling with SHs.

Her having links with Nika and df related to him is hard to ignore
How about Kuma stays alive but in his current mindless state, and Bonney's dream will be to find some kind of way to return him back to normal/life.
I wouldn't call his condition a disease, as it is more technology based, so it wouldn't conflict with Chopper's dream.