Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro to Nusjuro, first clash:

Sanji to Nusjuro:

Interesting the difference between their first words after engaging offensively towards Nusjuro.

PS: Im just an unbiased provider wannabe like my fellow Zoro enjoyers commenting in this thread. I praise for honest info, i don't favor characters or agendas.
Sanji snuck Nusjuro while he was attacking someone else. When Nusjuro took notice of him he bite diff him with Giants saved him. Learn how to read clown

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It must really pain you that Lluffy pummeled Lizaru. Lizaru still crying like the weak baby he is
Twika really fell off but I didn’t think he’d let both Sanji and Zolo surpass him. Twika couldn’t do shit to a Gorosei while Sanji and Zolo both have equal or superior feats to them. Now Nasujuro is being hyped as having retired Admiral level Haki while Twika was nearly murdered by a mere CoC flex from Warcury.

The hierarchy is clear, Admiral > Gorosei ~ Sanji ~ Zolo >>> Twika > Yonko

Wtf are you talking about. Sanji hit him while he was attacking fodder ass bonney then immediately got bite diff then saved by Giants. While Nusjuro feels him needs overwhelming haki or ACoC to fight Zoro with black lighting named attack.
Unless you want to say nusjuro’s old age nerfed his hearing Sanji definitely blitzed. Sanji still landed an attack and stopped his in one movement
Also we don’t know who nusjuro was attacking just that he and Zoro’s attacks clashed. I’m sure the panel looks cool tho

I say it again, Garp and Kuzan was a adv CoC clash. It was a bomb of adv CoC shockwave to display both CoC. And this"but adv CoC not touch" is stupid, Kaido touched Luffy with adv CoC multiple times. Same Zoro did against King.

Garp vs Kuzan was a insane CoC shockwave punch of both.
I agree and I have always said that. The all scene has always been telling.

Nusjuro was facing towards where Sanji was coming from and Sanji was yelling, how is that a sneak... this is pathetic bro.
It's a sneak cause he was literally attacking someone else then Sanji took advantage. Nusjuro never acknowledge Sanji at all. He snuck him. We seen even franky reacted to his no name swing and moved b9nney out the way after clown ass Sanji said he was going to be the one with he moment. Sanji was busy on the floor ass up

Kuzan showed AdCoC outright, Kizaru deflected Luffy’s CoC kick which could match AdCoC hybrid Kaido, and Ryokugyu tanked an AdCoC blow to the head with zero injury.

Either all Admirals have AdCoC or they’re just so powerful that AdCoC is irrelevant to them. I mean shit, now Gorosei level Haki is being portrayed alongside retired Kuzan and life-support Garp lmfao.

General rule of thumb is that the truth is always the exact polar fucking opposite of whatever Yonko fans say. These people are the definition of deranged.
Admirals probably all have advanced Conqueror anyway but the biggest chuck of their power definitely comes from their fruit powers. As it should, make no mistake👽

Twika really fell off but I didn’t think he’d let both Sanji and Zolo surpass him. Twika couldn’t do shit to a Gorosei while Sanji and Zolo both have equal or superior feats to them. Now Nasujuro is being hyped as having retired Admiral level Haki while Twika was nearly murdered by a mere CoC flex from Warcury.

The hierarchy is clear, Admiral > Gorosei ~ Sanji ~ Zolo >>> Twika > Yonko
What haki are you talking about? The garp clash thing???

That was one of the worst showings of CoC/CoA in the last 4 arcs... 2 admiral level character hitting doffy vs luffy levels of sparks several arcs later??? Not even power creep bothered to remember the admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.