Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how people seem to be confused with Orochi and a Hydra lmaooo.
Like ya'll do know that Orochi can't regrow his heads or something like that right?
He's just a big snake that has 8 heads lol.
The only way if he's alive right now is if Kanjuro made a fake body of Orochi but honestly at this point I'm just gonna assume he's outright dead lmao.
If he's alive then I'll be happy i guess considering that means i get to win my bet in a different server :gokulaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't know how people seem to be confused with Orochi and a Hydra lmaooo.
Like ya'll do know that Orochi can't regrow his heads or something like that right?
He's just a big snake that has 8 heads lol.
The only way if he's alive right now is if Kanjuro made a fake body of Orochi but honestly at this point I'm just gonna assume he's outright dead lmao.
If he's alive then I'll be happy i guess considering that means i get to win my bet in a different server :gokulaugh:
My biggest question is his Mythical Zoan DF might come to play even when he in his human form and after he got cut by Kaido.

Thats why its so interesting to see what happen to Orochi after this chapter.

If Orochi is dead it raises Kaido's stock tenfold. He can murder even his allies in a split second let alone his enemies.

If it's not, then it's another fake tension bullshit, and the arc will descend into a pile of crap like it's been on track for the last 10-20 chapters.

Actually the fact that Orochi never turned into his zoan form this entire time in Onigashima, might mean this Orochi is a drawing. Or not.

But no way Kiku killed Kanjuro the traitor just like this, offpanelled and all. The black liquid in Kiku's sword is probably ink not blood. And Kiku cried because she failed to catch Kanjuro again, despite the other Scrubbards being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.