Status
Not open for further replies.
That s is not how a discussion goes.
I gave an example of failure on Nika's part and you gave an example that has nothing to do with what I said and when I showed how it was different, you blamed Oda and now you are circling back to your bad example.

Nope, you said, "Zoro stopped people from hurting his friends."

And I said you are wrong with manga panels.

I know you guys can't read, but having a memory of a fish on top of that.:lusalty:

1. They draw a picture earlier of it
What picture?
The thing Hao11 posted in the spoiler thread? That was a fanart from 3 months ago, you dumbass schizo lmfao

How are you a Pinzoro fan and can't even recognize that the attack in the fanart wasn't rashomon?
2. Oh no Sanji managed to hit someone when HE IS ATTACKING SOMEONE else
Sanji blocked Venus' 2 handed haki attack and THEN hit him.

He did 2 things.
3. When did I say it wasn't the same sequence dumbass? How did thar change he was ass up while Franky still had to save the 12 year old girl that weirdo wanted to impress.
....that changes the way that Sanji did not even hit the ground after attack, meaning that he could not be there to save Bonney, you schizo.
What exactly are you crying here about? That Sanji got hit by the attack? If Venus is massively weaker than Queen, then sure, that would be embarassing, but I guess you wank Venus to "top tier", so you are crying about Sanji not being instantly up from the attack before he even hit the ground?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What picture?
The thing Hao11 posted in the spoiler thread? That was a fanart from 3 months ago, you dumbass schizo lmfao

How are you a Pinzoro fan and can't even recognize that the attack in the fanart wasn't rashomon?

Sanji blocked Venus' 2 handed haki attack and THEN hit him.

He did 2 things.

....that changes the way that Sanji did not even hit the ground after attack, meaning that he could not be there to save Bonney, you schizo.
What exactly are you crying here about? That Sanji got hit by the attack? If Venus is massively weaker than Queen, then sure, that would be embarassing, but I guess you wank Venus to "top tier", so you are crying about Sanji not being instantly up from the attack before he even hit the ground?
Sanji got one shot

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What happens when base Sanji will be seen with no damage? Will you then say Venus actually did not try to injure Sanji even though he was forced to use his DF power?
Why the fuck are you talking about what happens again ? I'm waiting for fodder to damage flame on seraphim

Sanji got one shot and was unable to save bonney despite his pedo ass running to do so in the first place

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
If it's Nasjuro, then it's not confirmed that he has Shodai
Wait, how so?

:choppawhat:

Oh you mean if its only Nusjuro saying it right? It feels more like both of them are saying it to each other, that feels like a very Oda-like moment, I'd be surprised if its otherwise. Its kinda like Queen recognising Sanji as Germa for me. Or even Law and Hawkins with Sanji for the same thing too ofc.

If Nusjuro doesnt have Shodai, that would be really fucking dumb imo. But not impossible either.
:kuzanope::kaidowhat:

We are talking about Zoro who didn't guess Seraphim are like King with black king and flame behind :suresure::suresure:
Some of Odas dumbest writing so far along with Zoro and Luffy not using Adv CoC and Zoro deliberately stalling Lucci for so long. Oh I mean "peak fiction" sorry. Oda loves dumbing down and nerfing characters way too much to force his plot to work, regardless of what they've accomplished and their reputations SMH.

:seriously::pepeke::tchpepe::risitameh::lawsigh:

Because it mirrors Devil fruit awakening.
DFs are already working for them and no resistance...
Awakening them doesnt mean they werent carried by them. Same for swords. Once you surpass DF/swords, you carry them to new heights aka Awakening/Black blades.
All those who fail to do it have failed to surpass the original rank/ability of DF/weapon...

Zoro already had a black blade in his bands but since he didn't surpass it, he was carried by it instead of carrying to an even higher rank. Same for all his current swords, he didnt surpass them by carrying them to a higher rank.
Bending the sword to users will is just the beginning my friend...
Your literally not making any sense. When we are told it takes strong people to wield Curse blades. He literally told us you have to bent it to do what your Will. Enma already crazy. Enma tries to body anybody that uses it to test them if they are strong enough. Oden literally was wielding that shit his whole life at his Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.