Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
That is strange I think this might be the first mafia game I've played where there wasn't a single murder in the middle of the night

Do we have mech on AM being town? My assumption was the ability was fake colour but was used to save him. Haven't read the past however many pages so if someone has claimed it then sure. Otherwise he's probably where my vote is going today.

Looks like I was blocked, nothing of mine showed up last night
if you were bloked it would show your flavor was blocked....

kinda sus

youre sayign the tntire jinbei post of fabricated to save AM?

Do we have mech on AM being town? My assumption was the ability was fake colour but was used to save him. Haven't read the past however many pages so if someone has claimed it then sure. Otherwise he's probably where my vote is going today.

Looks like I was blocked, nothing of mine showed up last night
𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛? 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙾𝙿 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
because they janitored their actions (3 of them), it's revealed in some WU
Alright, I can follow your reasoning, thanks. When I read it last night my thought was that he was outed scum and the colour was just to try and hide that, so unless it gets claimed from someone that's where I'm voting. If he claims it I'll probably move off.

𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛? 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝙾𝙿 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜?
Hes saying it could be a fake writeup. Whivh is something Ariess did before.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wouldn't have a clue, I have read a fraction of OP.