Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
for someone who is crying about not having anything to work with the least you could try doing is reading thw WU maybe start there instead if complaing that no one is helping you....
Yeah I had read that Dante died, but the OP had him as alive, so I wondered if I'd missed something. Anything you'd like me to respond to or is that all?

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž

Zoro

(No Swords Style) You have the following one shots
-Reuse a Ittoryu one shot that has failed
-Reuse a Nitoryu one shot that has failed
-Reuse Santoryu one shot that has failed
-The First Burst Mode or Shichibukai ability that targets you will fail

(Ittoryu Techniques) You have the following one shot abilities
-Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson: Challenge any Anti town player to R/p/s excluding the Yonkou and Marines. If you win Role Block them for the cycle
-Hiryu: Kaen : Target any player and host rolls a dice of 4. Depending on what's rolled determines how many abilities you can burn for the cycle
-Yakkodori: Destroy an incoming hostile indie action
-Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson: Target a player with a Kill shot
-Daishinkan: Destroy an incoming Anti town Pirate Assist ability

(Nitoryu Techniques) You have the following one shots
-Taka Nami: Target any player and make their next action fail
-Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon: See 2 incoming base form mafia actions (1 from both Big Mom and Beast Pirates) Destroy one and redirect the other
-Nanahyakuniju Pound Ho: Destroy a Level 2 World Government Game Hazard
-Nigiri: Toro Samon: Target any player and if they are Anti Town cut their abilities in half for the cycle
-Dai Gekken: Pick one Strawhat Pirate that is not Luffy and Amp one of their base form abilities as a one shot

(Santoryu Techniques) You have the following one shots
-Oni Giri: Target any player with a kill shot
-Yaki Oni Giri : If one of your kill shots fails you can activate this to burn the player for the cycle bypassing any immunity
-Toro Nagashi: Redirect back base form and Pirate Assist abilities for the cycle
-Ichi Gorilla: Challenge any player to R/p/s if you win unlock a burst mode ability and reuse one base form ability.
-Rengoku Oni Giri: Challenge any player to R/p/s if you win use a kill shot on them
-Senhachiju Pound Ho: Destroy an incoming Anti town Burst Mode ability activated in the cycle (This has no effect on the Yonkou)
-Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai: Target any player with a super kill (works once in the game)

Haki Burst abilities:

(En-ลŒ Santลryลซ: Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku) Target any player and if they are a Big Mom or Kaidou Pirate Omega Kill them. Has no effect on Big Mom or Kaidou

(Ashura: Ichibugin) Host rolls a dice of 9, depending on what's rolled determines how many actions that target you will fail

(Ashura Bakkei: Moja no Tawamure) Challenge any player to R/p/s depending on how much you win will determine how strong your kill shot will be

(Enma) Make Kaidou vulnerable to base form abilities for the cycle
i'll avenge myself

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You deferred to Watson, I can get the quote if needed.
well i didn't question that part, i questioned the use of the word progression, specially when used alongside pussyfooting. i just logged on, saw u interact with watson in a way i thought seemed forced, because watson's intention seemed clear to me. i had no context on anything else so naturally didnt press further into it at the time beyond what watson said.

i can say the same for you in that sense, maybe worst, because u never pushed me yesterday despite not once saying i can be town. if you truly think i was pussyfooting you should have just voted me then and there.

Good thing then, that that isn't what I said. You supported Muugen's push. His push was us both being scum. At some point, I would expect you to have some consideration around that.
you know i don't really put much stock into what muugen says, i just happened to agree with it this time (proof: my interaction with you/watson yesterday), again i can throw the ball back to you and say the same thing about you. do you have consideration around us put together in his read list? have u showed that anywhere? otherwise ur approaching me with things you yourself are guilty of.

How do I look the worst from AM exactly? I didn't push him at all Day 1. I came in today saying him surviving is unexplained, and I have my concerns, but that doesn't mean you can attribute that lynch to me.
The wagon on me was 1 vote - Muugen. Unless you want to count Ultra's vote, who is scum and we know is scum? Which one where you supporting then. The serial tunneler or scum?
there was 3 votes on you from polar's count iirc, that constitutes a wagon. doesn't matter, 2 is enough because mine will make it a wagon even if ultra's vote doesn't count.

i think AM most likely just saved himself from lynch, idk why u still scum read him despite that. him being town will look bad on you. im also taking myself into that equation where im seeing you go AM > emil, 2 back to back townies if AM is town.

Your reaction was weird, but nothing to write home about yesterday. Coming in and voting for me today, off the back of nothing, is a marked departure from how you were playing with my slot yesterday, which I believe warrants an explanation.
well like i said i dont have any1 else to vote and u didnt offer me one so think i'll just keep my vote on you

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i guess one more thing, ur town reads r very boring. was hoping u have a bit of a wider net over the remaining players, not the ones making themselves obvious non mafia. surprised you didn't toss naomi on that list, guess she hasnt been much of an open book in this one?

this is the list: Flower, Fuji, Worst, Charlie, Watson, Muugen

pretty much consensus reads

i guess one more thing, ur town reads r very boring. was hoping u have a bit of a wider net over the remaining players, not the ones making themselves obvious non mafia. surprised you didn't toss naomi on that list, guess she hasnt been much of an open book in this one?

this is the list: Flower, Fuji, Worst, Charlie, Watson, Muugen

pretty much consensus reads

The puppies are very confused on this post

Status
Not open for further replies.