Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
why did u not say this to me and ur immediate reply to my post was to tell me we need indies?
Where next for you, Ekko. And you still haven't explained why the wagon started by Muugen and supported by Ultra (scum) was your best possible option. Surely you have better avenues.

well thats gonna be ur subjective view of it, by consensus i mean majority of the players, or atleast majority of what i see seem to suggest that these players r viewed in a protown way

which of them u dont like in particular?
Muugen i don't feel like is trying and is making posts with contradictory thought processes. Purposefully flaming isn't protown either

I dont believe Worst 2.0s is protown yet. At least not currently compared to his 1.0 version

Also Fuji I would lean scum sided with their play D1. My alliance though will be upheld

Muugen i don't feel like is trying and is making posts with contradictory thought processes. Purposefully flaming isn't protown either

I dont believe Worst 2.0s is protown yet. At least not currently compared to his 1.0 version

Also Fuji I would lean scum sided with their play D1. My alliance though will be upheld
Fuji is literally Shanksโ€ฆand as much as Iโ€˜m pissed at him for blocking my first slot, cucking me from winning and getting me killed, we are not lynching him ever. He canโ€™t get culted either.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Where next for you, Ekko. And you still haven't explained why the wagon started by Muugen and supported by Ultra (scum) was your best possible option. Surely you have better avenues.
i dont
but it also seems the entire thread doesnt either
the difference is i didnt read the game but the active players presumably did
looks like we solving it mechanically

also and pls stop with mentioning whose on the wagon like it's relevant, im pretty sure my reasoning for the vote are my own and u could swap these players with any1 from this thread and id vote the same place

i dont
but it also seems the entire thread doesnt either
the difference is i didnt read the game but the active players presumably did
looks like we solving it mechanically

also and pls stop with mentioning whose on the wagon like it's relevant, im pretty sure my reasoning for the vote are my own and u could swap these players with any1 from this thread and id vote the same place
You are literally just sheeping Lultra every game and even now after he flipped scum. Pathetic.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

do u have any of them as priority rn?

muugen is probably luffy is my flavor spec based on luffy's targets