Someone confused God and God is not pleased

I am a benevolent and forgiving God

If the culprit comes forth I can promise I won't retaliate
aren't you omnipresnet and should already know who was going to confuse you, honestly im surprised you dont have any antis to these type of actions haha

aries slept on the brook and now enel role
All Star Promotion was activated to challenge Tyrant muugen
hmmm what is the challenge?

pg193
we know that buffing indies is a waste of time

yes. so the vote made u question my alignment?

why r u using the word progression here. this implies i had you as town previously. outside of speculating u can be sanji i had no read on u. maybe a slight scum lean for the interaction with watson yesterday. speculating ur flavor is not really a read to begin with

do u have more indept reads on the players that arent obvious i can take a look at?

fwiw muugen being wrong on me doesnt mean hes wrong on u as well. possible he has mech on u given he started the day voting u. u created a bit of false dichotomy here saying i shouldnt be following muugen if hes wrong on me

and in any case, i have my own reason for suspecting you as u mentioned here related to yesterday. i think AM also being town ends up looking worst for you overall.

i dont have anyone else to vote and there was a wagon on you already so it means someone out there must have seen what im seeing so i decided to support it or.. "get by it" as mentioned in the vote itself

lastly why didnt u push me yesterday if u didnt like my reaction to you and watson? what changed today? u ask for my pregression in the post above (which implies that i was town reading u) but then say i was pussyfooting yesterday (implying i shud have been pushing you). both positions dont work together
keks couple of post seem like hes more willing to actually participate compared to c1 - so far i'll move him to null atm

albeit i am more on the i like kek cause hes pushing rat as well but the post read genuine more than anything..
I'm turning 18 this year :catblush:
kek

im turning 18 on saturday
More inportantly than age, give me your zodiac sign and I'll give you a read on your personality traits

gemini
what dys your bday yoho?
yaknow you need to kick this habit of claiming indie then town, it doesnt sit well with a lot of us, it's another one of your truth tells which you know i hate personally.

sometimes youre better off just not claiming anything haha
Speaking of TAC, is he cleared in any way?
no, he hasnt really been around from what ive seen still no CORE - honestly can see that as more of town TAC than scum TAC tbh tbf
He's just usually more involved, but if he's busy, then welp.

What about Mango?
& mango busy with work, he joined in yday around pg100 so he had no idea what was going on just playing from where he entered, dont remember anything substanial from my broheim though.
The wagon on me was 1 vote - Muugen. Unless you want to count Ultra's vote, who is scum and we know is scum? Which one where you supporting then. The serial tunneler or scum?
false there was actually about 3-4 votes on you to start the cycle, i was simply the first, Ults vote was like the 4th one
so you're just going to spam gifs and not really contribute much are you?
Pretty clear Muugen wants to flame and not play the game
hmm says the guy who isn't really doing any gamesolving just shitposting eh?
Clearly, the alt accounts comments over and over goes beyond annoyance though
maybe if you and pb would show some sort of suspicion against one another, moreso when the other is clearly scum.

I have my guys. like Soulkiller, Dest and Mango who even if I have a understanding that we wont necessarily push each other we alwasy make it vocally known we suspect one another or attempt to kill them.

please refer me to any instance where You ir PB have suspected one another in any single game across any single forum....

the fact that im not the only one who believes you two to be alts of one another is something maybe you should consider to start playing against each other instead of alwasy helping one another when you are both on opposing factions.. essentially you towo gamethrow and cause distrust within the game at hand.

Room was activated. The host rolled a 3. 3 players can be put inside room

Wapol was activated to reuse God's judgment on ??? but it failed

Takt was used to gain this one shot Pirate Assist

Igaram (Drag Disguise) Reuse one town base ability that has been activated
does anyone actually no what abilities of theres have gone through or not?

haha ive sent out a few but only saw about half listed so far if that
Scum:
CoC
Phenoix
Luka

Town:
Naomi
Witch
any specific reasonings relo?
Ratchet
Yeah, he's from MU. How else do you think I know him lmao.
is he even used to SRM or is he just a staright vanilla player?

for what reasonings are you susing kek?
i receive whatever investigation results there were, so there is no specific target of my choosing from my end. someone else has info on ratchet and hadn't come forward.

i think crowned's reservations are fair, i very well could have gotten a false positive but i really don't think that's the case here given his play. or i am blind as a bat.
thanks for the info trin
Feel like Ratchet has been going after people randomly.

Orwellian hasn't gone after anyone really, and has had reasonable takes.
what takes of orwels have you deem reasonable so far, and has anything changed since then?
Van Augar was activated to lie detect Worst and reveal he was lying
@Ultra what was he lying about?
Because I'm Sigismund?
lmfao best post of the game

pg 203 going to bed tired asf

so far orca still hasnt really done much.

he can stay in FoS pile
Kek moved to Null
Rat Null as well due to invest results, still dont believe he is town though based off thread play.
Blue fluffing too much no gameplay from him from what ive seen

I don't think i remember 6 players to begin with lmao

But uh Fuji and Ultra are just town imo, not a insane high bar i set but yeah

If i had to give a third i'd say maybe you or orca /shrug

Top 3 scum i kind of only have a lead on Charlie but shrug like i just don't know how likely he has a ability of such that comes from town

Other 2 idk I saw reloaded was getting heat, he was pretty blatant town when i played with him last so if he's town i'll find him

Luka is a townread i'm not going to defend realistically cause i haven't seen a post from him in a while

don't think i read a single CoC post