Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon is basically confirmed Reiju. It's a waste.
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š’๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
@lemon.de are you a female member of the vinsmoke family

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Use something useless first.
๐Ÿค” I don't really have any useless abilities

I guess my pirate assisst ๐Ÿค” tho I forgot what that even does

Yoho

โ€Ž
there's no point

either it's Reiju or Pedospero

both people would say it's Reiju
Perospero is definitely on my hitlist

๐Ÿค” not sure if Reiju would be indy this game but if so also on my hitlist

what do you think of Clown, Orca and Luka?
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜.

She has Town colour...

Pay attention, guys.
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š“๐šž.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i mean my read was accurate about PB and that came from like 5 post of his...

just ignore rat for now the invest was either accurate and town or faked and we can worry about him later, no one like an emo kid who disrupts rather than contributing.

what do you think of Clown, Orca and Luka?
i didnt really read much from them so sorry to disappoint

i thought orca was fine, going against consensus is not necessarily scummy for him. hes in the need to see more from bucket

i dont get the case on luka and the people suspecting him fail to articulate it for me, and im null/town on clown but i have no prior experience of how they play like so might be too generous. i like them throwing shade at stuff instead of being a background filler like most of the players in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.