Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is so shoddy of RA and feels like it just exists to either defend a mate or because they have TMI

๐š•๐š˜๐š• ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ-๐šž๐š™ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
Notice how that was your first post in 21 minutes and you appeared instantly after I accused you
This isnt hard bestie

No, but thinking about the context for about 1 second should be enough to not actually follow through with it. Luka is not ignorant, and it's notblile he doesn't understand these things. He's a smart guy. He just so happens to love pretending otherwise as scum.
Blushing
I don't think the lie detect means much, but the fact Worsts reaction to the lie detect is kinda outing imho

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž? ๐š‚๐š˜, ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šข๐šฃ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š“๐š’ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ?

feel like we (the town) r just basically grasping for smth rn and playing reactive instead of proactive. yall r waiting for scum to feed themselves to you on a platter, it likely wont happen until u get rid of a bunch of townies and POE does it's thing, by then might be too late unless you kill mafia with vigshots or they kill each other

game is a bit hard to solve with alot of the people not doing much, enabling scum to do the bear minimum to stay above yeet line. im also surprised there is a lack of scum kills going on. no factional kills last night or kills today. maybe they r in pretty safe spot
Safe to say that 1/2 of blue mafia is dead while all Town Has lost so far are Worst (killed by accident) and inactives. Wouldn't say we're in tough place tbh.

The fact that after he was lie detected he made no move to defend himself, simply claimed he lied multiple times and moved on?
Like:
1. You do not lie as town, if you get lie detected after lying that's your godamned fault
2. The fact that after getting lie detected, he didn't try to refute it or defend himself. He just said it happened!
3. He has mech against him and nobody else is voting him? Like, you would think scum would just jump on it (Granted, the consensus towns itg are playing like scum imo so they could just be comfy w/ thread state but regardless)
Luka...

The lie detect was a SCUM ability and the scums can win together, so Lultra has no interest in offing scum...

The defense is so shoddy of RA and feels like it just exists to either defend a mate or because they have TMI

Notice how that was your first post in 21 minutes and you appeared instantly after I accused you
This isnt hard bestie
๐š†๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•.

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž? ๐š‚๐š˜, ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šข๐šฃ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š“๐š’ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ?
if i had to guess it's because i first rolled the dice and then separately paralysed ppl

I need to check who i even paralysed though,

it was Luka, Reloaded and CoC

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Safe to say that 1/2 of blue mafia is dead while all Town Has lost so far are Worst (killed by accident) and inactives. Wouldn't say we're in tough place tbh.
yep, so it is going to be just kills huh

guess we taking hero shots and not yeeting them during the day

im down

๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ถ๐š„๐š‚ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ
Wow you know a lot about OMGUS huh

I know, but like- how does Worsts reaction come from a town here?
I can see a world where Ultra thought Worst was town even but
Yes, it does. It's literally how he plays. Heck, the guy claimed he was the Towniest role once when he was a Vanilla Town and everyone thought he was a strong PR.

Well, it's weird but it says that she used ability instead of what ability Has been used. Well, it is weird but it's not like mafia could fake part of real WU. WU is either real or fake.

๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ถ๐š„๐š‚
Every single one of your accusations is OMGUS
I do find it really funny thought that you state this INSTANTLY after you made a post accusing somebody else for OMGUS
"I don't like how they're reading me this I don't like how they're reading me that" you have 0 other contribution to the game. I'll go a step further: Name a single time you started a discussion that did not stem from OMGUS?

if i had to guess it's because i first rolled the dice and then separately paralysed ppl

I need to check who i even paralysed though,

it was Luka, Reloaded and CoC
๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข. ๐š†๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐šข๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šž๐š– ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐š ๐™ต๐šž๐š“๐š’ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—. ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ถ๐š„๐š‚ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—, ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šข๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š’๐šŽ. ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐šœ๐šž๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™พ๐š›๐šŒ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š’๐š›๐šŒ.

๐™ฐ๐š•๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ.๐Ÿถ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š– ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—.
huh? what am i omgus'ing in even

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
feel like we (the town) r just basically grasping for smth rn and playing reactive instead of proactive. yall r waiting for scum to feed themselves to you on a platter, it likely wont happen until u get rid of a bunch of townies and POE does it's thing, by then might be too late unless you kill mafia with vigshots or they kill each other

game is a bit hard to solve with alot of the people not doing much, enabling scum to do the bear minimum to stay above yeet line. im also surprised there is a lack of scum kills going on. no factional kills last night or kills today. maybe they r in pretty safe spot
not i rabbi caught PB before anyone even suspected him.

Status
Not open for further replies.