Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punctuation marks would make your posts much more readable lol. Speaking of legends,

Did Rayleigh ever mention King?

Is that what @TheAncientCenturion was referring to when he tagged me earlier? Lol

Congrats to King. He elevated himself from getting disrespected by Sasaki to doing Kaido’s bitch work lol. Good on him, I’m very proud.

I agree, Marco is awesome. He doesn’t need a boat in his way to fight top tiers, he 1v1s them. I wonder if Marco will ever reach Gifter level like Zoro?

:vistalaugh:I thought I was the one who was supposed to be butthurt here? Lol

You really need to do a better job at hiding your rage lol. Don’t worry man, like I said, Gifters are very strong. There’s no shame in Zoro being Gifter Level, soon he will reach Vista tier like Mihawk.
▪Your wanked is classified with others for having that ability which luffy got it in hours while AdvCoa in days whereas King was hyped by big mom to be the only survived one from a specific Race which makes him unique and wanted him to join her crew while trashuri called lowly son next .
▪King stood beside kaido on panel like your wanked and he is holding his sheath up meaning he knew what kaido was gonna do. That shows trust. Dont compare a right hand with fodder like kata who got insulted beside big mom next .
▪Marco stopped your wanked admirals and has a similar portrayal and feat to King while luri in WCi forgotten by Morgans and the world either his name or his undefeated record .
▪ I don't know who is butthurted me or you :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::smithnie::smithnie: who brought Zoro in our discussion did i mention or by shitting on him you feel better :milaugh::milaugh: Good for u Gifters or no Kidd and killer are having a hard time against waiters :suresure: Zoro will do a legendary where is Luri:suresure: he still dreams he can be undefeated by staying in WCI and the world will adknowledge that:milaugh:

So looking at the front close up view of Yamato, I can't say Nami looks quite the same. Obviously Oda does virtually the same strokes in drawing them but when they appear on panel together, I can imagine the different hair, eyebrows, gender neutral clothing, and the whole being 12 ft tall thing will make Yamato distinct.

Also Yamato has eyelashes below her eyes if u look closely. That is something unique.

Blackbeard to Shanks and his Entire Crew:
"It's not the time to be fighting you"

Blackbeard after Akainu pulls up solo:
"
Blast, I'm not ready for that yet"
:suresure:this speaks volumes.
Speaks volumes that he wasn't interested in fighting for a ship. At MF he challenged Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Sengoku etc with no fear. So obviously he isn't scared of a lone admiral. Especially since he was winning against Sengoku and Garp. Sengoku was so injured he looked like a mummy after MF.

Panel where it was shown that Ben went away?
Ben: " Blast, looks like he still wants to go"
:kata:

The panel where he is across the plaza for Shanks' threat moments later. Go look how much happened between when Kizaru backed down and when he found the courage to attack.

Why didn't Shanks to anything against Kizaru or Aokiji?
He knew Luffy would get away. Why do you think he said Coby's seconds of courage greatly affected the world? It's because Luffy was about to die.

Note how when he said if you want to fight then step forward. None of the marco-level admirals had to courage to step up.

Hybrid all out King vs restricted (no Hybrid) Kaido would be a match I love to see. Battle among behemoths.

One is more speedy, yet still have the durability of ancient zoan. Has superior weapon too with lethality.
One is more powerful. Has weaker weapon (less lethality) where King's ancient zoan DF can play a factor against this. Can shoot long range Borobreath (although King most likely has high fire resistance).

About time it's confirmed both of them having advanced CoA.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
One thing getting lost in the shit with Orochi - from what we’ve seen of him, what gives y’all any indication that he was quick enough to switch into the hybrid form of his DF? We’ve been shown his Zoan form in the recent past, and judging by the panel, he wasn’t able to slip into it before Kaido bisected his God damn head. If he wasn’t using his powers, then he’s DEFINITELY done. Certainly not impossible that the angle we see in this chapter is purposefully obfuscatory and his other heads will pop out just fine next time, but until further notice, KAIDO DONE DID THE DAMN THING :kaimoji:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Your wanked is classified with others for having that ability which luffy got it in hours while AdvCoa in days whereas King was hyped by big mom to be the only survived one from a specific Race which makes him unique and wanted him to join her crew while trashuri called lowly son next .
Luffy is a Haki prodigy, and it didn’t take him days to learn advanced CoA lol. He learned it very quickly but just trained for days. Old Man Hyou said it himself, advanced CoA is not a remarkable power at all and is very common in Wano lol. Meanwhile like Rayleigh said, only the most powerful people in the world know FS. It’s no wonder Zoro’s advanced CoA training is already being nullified by Gifters lol.

who brought Zoro in our discussion did i mention or by shitting on him you feel better
If I recall, it was you who tagged me in this thread mentioning Katakuri who is not even in Wano lol. Trying to distract from Zoro’s shortcomings? Don’t worry, it won’t be long before Zoro reaches the Power Ceiling for Swordsmen (Vista Level/YC5)

Zoro will do a legendary where is Luri
He is preparing to be the next captain of his crew while King is preparing to defend his rank from Sasaki and Zoro is trying to surpass Crab Shoulders lol.

I would love to see Luffy getting bodied too but but Luffy>>Yc1 characters :josad::josad:
I think Current Luffy at best High diffs a YC1.
He's grossly Overrated and i wish to see him encounter Jack, the weakest calamity, so that we see how he scales up to him.

If Luffy is seriously Low Top tier like his fans claim, jack should be a mere mid diff to him

I guess in 203 pages someone already wrote it, but did Kiku already kill/defeat Kanjuuro? The final page is hinting at that.
i think the Kanjuro Kiku killed(if she did) was a painting. dont think real Kanjuro is stupid enough to gy by himself specially this early in the arc to face all the scabbard.
the blood dripping from her sword could be ink. hard to tell. we should wait for the chapter to drop. in the next chap it might get cleared

Luffy is a Haki prodigy, and it didn’t take him days to learn advanced CoA lol. He learned it very quickly but just trained for days. Old Man Hyou said it himself, advanced CoA is not a remarkable power at all and is very common in Wano lol. Meanwhile like Rayleigh said, only the most powerful people in the world know FS. It’s no wonder Zoro’s advanced CoA training is already being nullified by Gifters lol.

If I recall, it was you who tagged me in this thread mentioning Katakuri who is not even in Wano lol. Trying to distract from Zoro’s shortcomings? Don’t worry, it won’t be long before Zoro reaches the Power Ceiling for Swordsmen (Vista Level/YC5)

He is preparing to be the next captain of his crew while King is preparing to defend his rank from Sasaki and Zoro is trying to surpass Crab Shoulders lol.
Vista is way stronger than Kata. The whitebeard pirates aren’t ranked by strength. But we know for a fact vista is the best swordsman on whitebeard’s crew.

Pretty sure Hyo said Ryou is a pretty common thing in Wano which is the flow but when Luffy used the technique to destroy the explosive collars Hyo himself said that this technique was extremely superior to that he was trying to teach Luffy.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Vista is way stronger than Kata. The whitebeard pirates aren’t ranked by strength. But we know for a fact vista is the best swordsman on whitebeard’s crew.
Vista would push Katakuri to, approximately, neg diff lol. There’s a reason Marco and Whitebeard themselves fought the Admirals but Vista was relegated to fighting someone who couldn’t surpass Jozu whom Aokiji crippled for life during his naptime lol.

One thing getting lost in the shit with Orochi - from what we’ve seen of him, what gives y’all any indication that he was quick enough to switch into the hybrid form of his DF? We’ve been shown his Zoan form in the recent past, and judging by the panel, he wasn’t able to slip into it before Kaido bisected his God damn head. If he wasn’t using his powers, then he’s DEFINITELY done. Certainly not impossible that the angle we see in this chapter is purposefully obfuscatory and his other heads will pop out just fine next time, but until further notice, KAIDO DONE DID THE DAMN THING :kaimoji:
I think mythical zoan doesn't need to switch to hybrid form in order to use the power. We see Marco doesnt goes to hybird in that village when he healed the bull, Kaido having hardskin eventho he isn't in hybrid form (g4 have no effect to him), and if i don't make mistake, Kinemon also has a mythical fruit right? And yet he never transform when he is using the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.