Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Kin’emon is a Paramecia user, but I see your point with the rest. Still, even when Marco is healing the bull, we can see his phoenix flames rising off his skin, implying that the powers still have to be intentionally activated. Kaido’s skin could just be a personal characteristic than a DF ability, we still don’t know enough about him for me to confidently say that’s an acquired power. Unless it turns out that Mythical Zoans are like Logias in that they can be passive/subconsciously activated in the heat of the moment, Orochi’s chances of surviving at least one beheading seem slim.
Oh yea you're right i just re-check kin's fruit. Sorry about that.
Well let's see whether he is alive or not. It just seems a bit fishy to me for him to die like this.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol funny, especially given that Vista and Marco were held in the same regard. Also, mihawk only cuts what he means to. He didn’t intend to cut Jozu. Just how daz bonez block him then gets neg diffed, and how jinbe gets neg diffed. Even luffy scared of Mihawk.
How did I get sucked into these dumbass spoiler threads again lol? @TheAncientCenturion well done my friend, your very own Tobi Roppo have defended King the WildSasaki and Zoro the Gifter in your stead, but somehow this turned into a Marineford thread lmfao.

Orochi dead
Kanjuro will die
Kanjuros gifter group will die
Kaido will drink so much then he will go berserk and kill half his soldiers
Big mom will go SEMLA mode and take the souls of the other half
Blackbeard will come and eat all their hearts so he can aquire their devil fruits
Yamato will join strawhats and help them go to Laughtale
The 50% of samurai will survive the rest will die
Those who survived will open the boarders
Zoro will give enma to momo and take with him the kitetsu

and they lived happily ever after (expect for the dead)

Now se know that Killer could face and injure an admiral such as Kizaru, Akainu or Fujitora in battle.:milaugh:
Don’t sleep on Killer. He is a supernova and fought Kaido along side Kid.
Post automatically merged:

No one can understand Oda better than Grandmaster Zoro's fan. :kata:
The story is for us. Oda speaks truth when Zoro makes Fujitora tremble.

Lol funny, especially given that Vista and Marco were held in the same regard. Also, mihawk only cuts what he means to. He didn’t intend to cut Jozu. Just how daz bonez block him then gets neg diffed, and how jinbe gets neg diffed. Even luffy scared of Mihawk.
No they weren't, like never?

- Marco and Jozu were introduced together when Shanks came.
- Marco and Jozu were shown as silhouettes behind WB when Sengoku/Garp were talking about them.
- Marco and Jozu were shown with the Admirals when the battle started.
- Marco and Jozu blocked the opening attacks of the Marines.

Vista was introduced with the likes of Curiel and atmos, lmao. Marco gave him an order to stop Vista, is that equal standing ?

The hierarchy is clear Marco~Jozu>Vista

The only time Vista was with Marco was when they attacked Akainu, but that was after Jozu was down.

No they weren't, like never?

- Marco and Jozu were introduced together when Shanks came.
- Marco and Jozu were shown as silhouettes behind WB when Sengoku/Garp were talking about them.
- Marco and Jozu were shown with the Admirals when the battle started.
- Marco and Jozu blocked the opening attacks of the Marines.

Vista was introduced with the likes of Curiel and atmos, lmao. Marco gave him an order to stop Vista, is that equal standing ?

The hierarchy is clear Marco~Jozu>Vista

The only time Vista was with Marco was when they attacked Akainu, but that was after Jozu was down.
Vista the only commander to leave unscathed, despite fighting admirals and vice admirals, marco is a blue chicken that got smacked by garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.