Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista the only commander to leave unscathed, despite fighting admirals and vice admirals, marco is a blue chicken that got smacked by garp.
same like doflamingo. he got unscratched. because he just fight shrimps like vista... even helmeppo was unscratched.

marco got wounds because he was the only wb's who clash 3 admirals and garp lol. last thing I check vista's biggest feat was sword poking akainu when he was distracted and cause 0 damage. even jozu did better to Aokiji lol. that's why he is vista the fifth. not even 3 lol.

Last edited:
Funny thing is that Kaido should be aware if he didn't kill Orochi, knowing him and his powers for the last twenty years. Maybe it's a warning shot to discourage him from sticking around

THERE FACES ARE LIKE THE SAME
There is a direction.
They're describes several people
Their groups more than one person

But yes, they are two young women drawn by the same guy

Did your link expire

:queenhear:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some idiots really believe Orochi is dead:nicagesmile:

Like did yall not see that fucking fodder Pound.....who literally has no power whatsoever. Survive a beheading by a Veteran like Oven.

Ffs Orochi has a unexplained DF....obviously Oda will capitalise on it and say thats how he survived. Its sad that this community will keep on being disappointed cause they have no ability to learn anything. At this point I blame yall idiots for falling for the same fake tension deaths.
Go take a lap around the neighborhood, man...we all know Orochi isn’t dead, but this is still one of the grisliest scenes we’ve had in the whole series, and people are reactionary in the moment. You’re not gonna be able to change every mind here, and it’ll only wear you out to try.

Makes no sense honestly. Kaido doesnt just let you stick around. He either kills you or you join his crew. If youre not in need of him he kills you/lets you die.
Orochi should absolutely be dead by all logic. Even having eight heads, Zoans can't even use Zoan abilities when not transformed, generally speaking. There is literally no use in keeping him alive, and it was the most savage scene Oda had ever done

It's just that his track record casts some serious doubt.

F

Fallen Prince

Don't you think it's coincident orochi and kanjuro going down at same time.

It's possible orochi heard about his assassination attempt. There is no way orochi's end has got to be like this.

I want to see him feel humiliated defeat in wano.

Orochi should absolutely be dead by all logic. Even having eight heads, Zoans can't even use Zoan abilities when not transformed, generally speaking. There is literally no use in keeping him alive, and it was the most savage scene Oda had ever done

It's just that his track record casts some serious doubt.

They can. Look at marco. He can still use his healing affect while hes in human form. Chapter 909. I still think he should be dead tho.

Don't you think it's coincident orochi and kanjuro going down at same time.

It's possible orochi heard about his assassination attempt. There is no way orochi's end has got to be like this.

I want to see him feel humiliated defeat in wano.

This is a death fitting for him. Betrayed by his own "buddy" and killed. Totally sudden and in no fight. Very dishonorable and fitting for his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.