Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Koby's last activities were pure disaster.
He failed to capture Hancock.
Failed to retreat his forces safely from the island when a yonko invaded.
Got captured himself.
Got a globally known marine hero captured in an illegal attempt for his rescue.
Actually fucking ran away and left said hero.

Why would the bro get promoted?

Yet saved 800 marines from a yonko.

Garp wemt on his own to save koby since koby saved 800 marines and battle ships from a yonko

Yip he gave himself up since he was worth more than 100 ships and 800 marines

And in return got his own hero title praised since the old hero of the marines saved the new hero of the marines

Was the only one with similar feats as the old hero and only left because he was weakened based on being malnourished for weeks.
Post automatically merged:

Loby is a fucking captain idiot.

He'd be a rear admiral at best rn.

And also, the only rank higher than Smoker's current one, VA, is admiral.

Fucking pink bitch ain't becoming a fucking admiral until the epilogue of the damn story lmoa

So keep coping.

He gonna only become an admiral after the story ends lol. In epilogue. so it doesn't matter if his bitch-ass is in sword or not currently.
He would be vice admiral since the only vice admiral that surpasses him in destructive feats us GARP lol.

Actually you have what we call admiral elects. Which are vice admirals that would be closest to be considered admirals. The only reason why they weren't promoted as admirals was being greenbull and fujitora was found. So those vice admirals are ALSO above smoker. Same with koby based on feats.

He is going to DEFEAT an admiral tier individual before EOS. So don't get your point there. Also luffy also won't be classified officially as pirate King until the story comes to an end so....... don't see your point there

Bro stop believing that dude's fake spoils lmao.

He's on some insane copium rn regarding Loby and shit.
So far I have been correct. It has only been a matter of when. You were that same dude whom I told that koby would destroy the big arm. And your dumbass kept saying "he can't even break a weight tied to him". Remember that?

So why would any sensible person give any credence to what you have to say about koby when you have been proven wrong numerous times by......ME

Last edited:
What is more likely to happen
Zoro and Nusjuro talk about the Kitetsu and fight
Zoro has a couple of amazing feats that will be downplayed because the resident leeches are convinced that cheapshots is how Oda displays power
Zoro "hurts" a Gorosei and blood scaling may or may not be dropped depending on how much Nusjuro bleeds
Probably more dumb shit that will have you crying instead of laughing. :jordanmf:
Oh I'm hoping for Zoro to beat Nusjuro here, the others gorosei are going to be fine but somehow Nusjuro will be the only one defeated like that makes a lot of sense. If I see Zoro running away with Jimbei like the rest without defeating Nusjuro... Oh boy...:suresure:

Controversial opinion: I would have preferred all of the Gorosei to be reliant on their powers to fight. Like "wizards" in a proverbial sense. They can still have amazing power, but I wouldn't have has Nasujuro be a swordsman.

Its another Zoro chapter next.
:zosmug:

Controversial opinion: I would have preferred all of the Gorosei to be reliant on their powers to fight. Like "wizards" in a proverbial sense. They can still have amazing power, but I wouldn't have has Nasujuro be a swordsman.
That was pretty much confirmed he was a swordman since his character was revealed....A lot of us though they where fodder compared to the admirals though, how wrong we where.

Its another Zoro chapter next.
:zosmug:

That was pretty much confirmed he was a swordman since his character was revealed....A lot of us though they where fodder compared to the admirals though, how wrong we where.
Right, what I mean is they would be very powerful because of their weird Mythical Zoans, but not really be much for actual fighting, or if so, they would be rather rusty.