Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see how Joyboy lost the war NGL. Got a cuck of an elephant who won't do anything unless he's told to and pile of scrap metal that got bitch slapped into the sea with one hit and messed up thinking a 12 year old girl was Nika when you have the freaking reincarnation of the guy you fought alongside for 100 years next to her. TF?

I feel like BM being alive means BB is about to die lol
Luffy and BM have a reason to attack him
Nah BB won't die, he's too important for the story.

I can however see a Luffy + BM team-up. She has beef with Law and Kidd. She might even get powercreep and finally show her full arsenal of ACoC + Awakening to rival Golden Boy Shanks.

I feel extremely bad for Kidd though. Dude literally has nothing left after utter destruction and has been replaced by actual frauds. :milaugh:

What if Bonney lasts longer than Luffy in gear 5??
You're onto something considering there's some age related effect when Luffy turns and ends up being an old man.

So does this mean when Bonney's Nika effect wears off she's in adult form and at peak strength of her life? Kind of like Gon instant power up.

It truly doesn't feel like any of his editors step in and tell him no lol
I used to like G5 - not anymore.
Now it's just the most annoying thing which happened to Luffy. Because Oda clearly uses this mode 24/7 and wanks the shit outta it without considering Luffy's other abilities, as if only his Nika mode makes him a top tier. There is no longer creativity.
G4 used to be a very powerful mode. Now it got paired with X Drakes and Lucci's attack. Snake Man also got laughed at by Kizaru. Bro, both characters are top tiers and Oda wanna tell me Luffy always needs to dish out Awakening to evenly match other top tiers?

It only made things worse when Bonney, a 12yo girl, got the exact same mode - it's just completely ridiculous btw - without awakening. It was pure imagination/reality warping power. Luffy had to fight and die against a Yonko to get this mode. Let's not forget what he'd done previously to get this strong.

This is MHA levels of asspull.

Pacing makes everything even worse.

Here in wano, characters barely show anything new. Kizaru acted like a Pacifista, no awakening, no CoC move, Gorosei(except Nusjuro) also doing only minimal effort.
This arc is not mean for a full on fight where the Gorosei are going to get defeated, which is why we aren't seeing them go all out. Also the Gorosei as well as Kizaru are trying to avoid destroying Punk Records which is another reason why they aren't going all out.

Wano was different because in that arc, the villains were meant to go down, which is why we saw Kaido, Big Mom, and the others go all out.

Some people can cope all they want but at the end of the day, this arc is still an escape arc.

Just like how you thought Kid was going to defeat Shanks.:suresure:

Hey moron, don't forget that the Elders have immortality regen, fucking G5 Luffy couldn't do anything to them. Bonney turning to Nika doesn't mean they can suddenly defeat them.

The Elders aren't going to get defeated, keep coping like always.:milaugh:
tired yc1 zoro is equal to gorosei, you're gonna cry when we find out the gorosei weakness is some nika voodoo which luffy and bonney will eventually do

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
😎 next Arc is gonna be a Sword focused mini arc planning the take down of bb

Then we'll go to Elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.