Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foul Legacy

Also, since I seem to be pissing people off here...I really don't understand why people hype up Jujutsu Kaisen so much. It's just a other "teen with supernatural powers" concept like Bleach and YuYu Hakusho.
Allow me to elaborate blud.
- JJK pure Battle shounen with barely any shit tier plot and asspull like One piece.

When One pieve chapter drops , tweets trend on like 20~25k , but if it's zori chapter 40~50k.

At the same time JJK average chapter trends to 200k+ tweets.
You see the difference?
Nobody like stall piece , shitty lore , Nika piece.
One piece has it's good side but bad side on the same scale.
Oda never really answer anything. Nobody fuckin dies , istg even kuma would be alive later on.
Gege had the guts to kill off characters like
Gojo , Toji , Megumi. These are pure fan fav characters.
Sukuna doesn't disappoint. On being the strongest.

In terms of battle shounen , One piece ain't surpassing JJK with regular chapters.
Only final arc fights is what gets tou that much traction.
If it's a lore chapter , nobody really cares. That's why I say Lore readers are lying to themselves.
When they say chapter like this is fire.
It isn't, If powerscaler drops one piece. It ain't going to be even in top 10 manga. Sales would drop 50%.

One Piece is at a stage where there are many characters that are loved. The attachment level is like no other so a plot from now on here would be way more interesting when some of these characters are highlighted (Instead of what Oda is doing by dragging and adding nothing to establishEd character).

These fake spoilers people just write what we have been asking for like “focus on xyz” “address the truth behind that mystery” or just have more things happening overall in one chapter than what Oda is doing. However it’s not like what they’re making is that great of writing either. If they can write a whole new story from the start better then sure… but one would care to read texts that don’t come from the original author that made you interested with the story.
lol I wasnt serious. If it doesnt come from Oda, it means absolutely nothing to me. I dont read Berserk anymore even though they claim Miura revealed the ending and the old assistants are still drawing the manga. That said, the fake spoilers were really better in past 2-3 weeks :jordanmf:

All the other Nikas are just imitating the GOAT
A group of nikas as if one wasnt enough :giogio:

- JJK pure Battle shounen with barely any shit tier plot and asspull like One piece.

When One pieve chapter drops , tweets trend on like 20~25k , but if it's zori chapter 40~50k.

You see the difference?
Oda never really answer anything. Nobody fuckin dies , istg even kuma would be alive later on.

In terms of battle shounen , One piece ain't surpassing JJK with regular chapters.
If it's a lore chapter , nobody really cares. That's why I say Lore readers are lying to themselves.
It isn't, If powerscaler drops one piece. It ain't going to be even in top 10 manga. Sales would drop 50%.
One piece is a battle shonen in his core , lores dont bring hype as much as feats and fights

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Lol people are seriously defending this random fuck power up? What if she ends up as strong or stronger than luffy how is that anywhere near acceptable?
???

Distorted Future has a clear cooldown, Bonney said so after using her Giant Form before.

Bonney won't be able to use Gear 5 anywhere near as long as Luffy. I expect she'll get like, one or two big hits in, then revert. Hmmmm. She is by Luffy though, so, maybe that will help her maintain Gear 5 longer.

You see the difference?

So, it's just a bunch of fights with a barebones plot, then? Yeah, pass.

You see the difference?

Lol mid piece wont ever touch jjk numbers

F

Foul Legacy

One piece is a battle shonen in his core , lores dont bring hype as much as feats and fights
Exactly my fuckin point.
Only fights brings in traction.
Not lore chapters.

I can bet 80% forum doesn't care about one piece. But they would bleed their heart out hwre to find out who's stronger
Yonkou vs admiral
Shanks vs mihawk
Zoro vs luffy.
What do you think keeping this manga alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.