Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there wouldn't be categories at all and all of them would do anything.

That's a thing for these two, and between them Bonney's is actually better.
Law quite literally pulled an ability out of his ass because he remember Corazon. I think Vegapunks speech about DFs being manifestation of the human mind is literal

Law quite literally pulled an ability out of his ass because he remember Corazon. I think Vegapunks speech about DFs being manifestation of the human mind is literal
Law's DF always could do many things, but it's limits are not imagination, but "what can be done in an operation room". It's a wide concept, but not unlimited.

So no.

Edit: Not to mention the ability Law used was so useless in most contexts that he could have had it all along and just not used it. Why make it so his room doesn't leak sound in any previous situation?

Law's DF always could do many things, but it's limits are not imagination, but "what can be done in an operation room". It's a wide concept, but not unlimited.

So no.
In what operating room can you remove sound? LMAO

Don’t be surprised if more DFs start pulling more crazy shit like this

There’s no such thing as complete removal of found without removing oxygen. Literally what Law did. It’s not even a surgically ability as Oda named it after Corazon’s previous technique
There's also no such thing as cutting people up, making their pieces fly around without any bleeding and rearranging them.

That's how his DF works, it does things based on operating rooms, it's not a literal operating room.

Law named the technique after Corazón for obvious reasons.

You're using Law's fruit, the fruit with most obscure abilities, to make a point on DFs as a whole. Show me a DF user using any ability that's not explained by its fruits ability, anyone.

Again, this is what Vegapunk hinted at. I bet we see more characters expand on this theory next arc, where we’ll see the peak of the powers of DF users

In what operating room can you remove sound? LMAO

Don’t be surprised if more DFs start pulling more crazy shit like this
Since the "dinosaurs could do X in ancient times" gimmick I've stopped assuming things about different fruits

I mean Sasaki could fuckin fly lmao

It's One Piece so they pretty much do whatever Oda wants them to do when he wants them to do it

There's also no such thing as cutting people up, making their pieces fly around without any bleeding and rearranging them.

That's how his DF works, it does things based on operating rooms, it's not a literal operating room.

Law named the technique after Corazón for obvious reasons.

You're using Law's fruit, the fruit with most obscure abilities, to make a point on DFs as a whole. Show me a DF user using any ability that's not explained by its fruits ability, anyone.
You’re literally reading it. Bonney can create impossible futures, despite her DF only being an aging one

Also lol Luffy’s as well. His DF was just a stretching one until recently

and the ancient Zoans as well lmao

You’re literally reading it. Bonney can create impossible futures, despite her DF only being an aging one

Also lol Luffy’s as well. His DF was just a stretching one until recently
You're literally not reading, then.

Luffy's fruit is a mythic Zoan that was feared by the government because it had unlimited freedom (something that wouldn't be feared if it was a common trait of all DFs as you're claiming).

Bonney is not "only an aging one", that was the assumption of the community before her fruit was explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.