Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they are limited by a lot more stuff than imagination.
a wax man is not limited because he can’t turn into rubber. That is just not the nature of his DF. I am talking about stuff like creating golems, extending his wax powers beyond its limits. That stuff is clearly due to imagination. Just like ancient zoan users pull goofy stuff, because they imagine it that’s how the ancient animals used to hunt

a wax man is not limited because he can’t turn into rubber. That is just not the nature of his DF. I am talking about stuff like creating golems, extending his wax powers beyond its limits. That stuff is clearly due to imagination. Just like ancient zoan users pull goofy stuff, because they imagine it that’s how the ancient animals used to hunt
This does not look like your original stance. Just a moment earlier you were arguing that Law shouldn't have been able to do what he did with his DF and that it went beyond what it should be able to, and you specifically used Bonney's and Luffy's DFs as examples of everyone's potential.

Anyway, yes, I don't think the ancient zoan are good examples, but DF users can come up with new techniques and abilities, as long as they adhere to the DFs description and type. Logias are the easiest example: people who should have the same techniques with different mediums use them in wildly different ways (with people like Karasu talking through soot birds or Kizaru cloning himself like Naruto, while Caribou can't do anything other than becoming his element).

Status
Not open for further replies.