Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Slayer, Black Clover, MHA are all worse than FT.

but FT isnt even bad to begin with.
Demon slayer= Nothing realy special about the manga, but at least the author didnt extend the story and the fights are decent, not good, but decent. The ending is trash though.

Black clover= Its garbage but nowhere near the shitfest that is fairty tail.

MHA= Was pretty good until half way through, i stoped reading it because it got boring....Still better than Fairy tail since at least the beggining is interesting.

This does not look like your original stance. Just a moment earlier you were arguing that Law shouldn't have been able to do what he did with his DF and that it went beyond what it should be able to, and you specifically used Bonney's and Luffy's DFs as examples of everyone's potential.

Anyway, yes, I don't think the ancient zoan are good examples, but DF users can come up with new techniques and abilities, as long as they adhere to the DFs description and type. Logias are the easiest example: people who should have the same techniques with different mediums use them in wildly different ways (with people like Karasu talking through soot birds or Kizaru cloning himself like Naruto, while Caribou can't do anything other than becoming his element).
???

I mentioned Law because silent is just not a surgical/operating ability. Amputate? gamma knife? Radio knife? Those are all operating abilities

a wax man creating golems or living copies of himself with his wax would not be what is advertised, but I’d imagine like Prince Grus MR 3 should be able to do it if he opened up his mind

Isn't Teach considered to be a Supernova as well? He probably got a more than big enough bounty the same year after Marineford.
no just apart of the Worst Generation - the Supernovas are exclusively rookeis with bounties over 100m

Teach wasnt a rookie nor did he even have a bounty
Transforming into nika, traaash
what makes nika trash?

& what exactly has bonney recreated that makes it trash?
Demon slayer= Nothing realy special about the manga, but at least the author didnt extend the story and the fights are decent, not good, but decent. The ending is trash though.

Black clover= Its garbage but nowhere near the shitfest that is fairty tail.

MHA= Was pretty good until half way through, i stoped reading it because it got boring....Still better than Fairy tail since at least the beggining is interesting.
"Extend the stroy" you mean continue the overall stroy as 1000 year Quest was originally discussed and apart of the overall story with Gildarts and Natsu already interested in the quest itself? i think you need to rethink what some of the terms you use actualy mean...

so a nothing really special manga with a trash ending and decent fights got it.... its better than Ft cause the auther "extended the story" got it thanks...

a garbage manga/anime that just tried to hard copy bleach... ok, so what makes FT a shitfest?

MHA who was half decent up until like the 3rd or 4th arc and just went to shit and never actually progressed its storyline, which you also stopped reading cause it was boring...

what about the beginning of FT isnt interesting?

& how far did you actually get in FT?

you're not saying much for someone who talks alot

So Zoro, Jinbe, and Luffy might stay to fight the Gorosei while the other strawhats leave along with Atlas and Lilth. Maybe Bonney and some giants will also stick around 🤔

Plus the Iron Giant is still viable. Interesting where things will go from here.

???

I mentioned Law because silent is just not a surgical/operating ability. Amputate? gamma knife? Radio knife? Those are all operating abilities

a wax man creating golems or living copies of himself with his wax would not be what is advertised, but I’d imagine like Prince Grus MR 3 should be able to do it if he opened up his mind
I know why you mentioned Law, it's your stance that is very confusing. Let me try to make sense of this.

- You mentioned Law because, as you say, he "pulled an ability out of nowhere" that "has nothing to do with what his DF is about". That went in hand with your claims that "every DF is like Nika's and is limited only by imagination".
- You also claimed DFs should be limited to what they are about, and wax-man shouldn't be doing rubber-man stuff. I mostly agree and logias are still the best example.
- You also claimed ancient zoans could do crazy stuff "because that's what they imagined dinosaurs could do". Their imagination, according to that, would have changed the entire physique/biology. However, that would imply a wax-man with proper imagination could imagine wax behaving like rubber or tremors shooting death beams.

Anyway, I agree with the second point. The first and third points are what I was arguing against.

So Zoro, Jinbe, and Luffy might stay to fight the Gorosei while the other strawhats leave along with Atlas and Lilth. Maybe Bonney and some giants will also stick around 🤔

Plus the Iron Giant is still viable. Interesting where things will go from here.
hopefully luffy is the last one who leaves egghead on some yonko type energy

- You also claimed ancient zoans could do crazy stuff "because that's what they imagined dinosaurs could do". Their imagination, according to that, would have changed the entire physique/biology. However, that would imply a wax-man with proper imagination could imagine wax behaving like rubber or tremors shooting death beams.
a Wax man imagining his substance being rubber like due to some machinations like Kat's Mochi Mochi fruit? ? Yeah I can totally see that. Turning into actual rubber? no

no just apart of the Worst Generation - the Supernovas are exclusively rookeis with bounties over 100m

Teach wasnt a rookie nor did he even have a bounty
The "Worst Generation" is literally the name for a generation of Supernovas. If Teach is of the Worst Generation, then he's considered a Supernova. There shouldn't be need for any additional arguing here.

But here's some additional arguing anyway:
He wasn't a rookie, but he was considered "of the generation" regardless, implied by the title.
Also, as I said in the post you're quoting, Teach obviously got a bounty after Marineford, days later after the Sabaody arc. His bounty after his actions on Impel Down, Marineford, and simply abusing the Shichibukai system for sure surpassed 100M. So he became a pirate above 100M weeks apart from Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.