Status
Not open for further replies.
I read fairy tail but lose interest and took break .
‘The good thing about fairy tail 100 years quest is this Georg .
‘This guy literally turn steak into liquid somehow.

Too bad he don’t have gorosei regen which he died before showing his power.

‘’Good character design but got waste into trash can.

F

Foul Legacy

‘The good thing about fairy tail 100 years quest is this George .

Isn't that from 100 years quest?

The "Worst Generation" is literally the name for a generation of Supernovas. If Teach is of the Worst Generation, then he's considered a Supernova. There shouldn't be need for any additional arguing here.

But here's some additional arguing anyway:
He wasn't a rookie, but he was considered "of the generation" regardless, implied by the title.
Also, as I said in the post you're quoting, Teach obviously got a bounty after Marineford, days later after the Sabaody arc. His bounty after his actions on Impel Down, Marineford, and simply abusing the Shichibukai system for sure surpassed 100M. So he became a pirate above 100M weeks apart from Luffy.
The pirates that reached Sabaody and had a bounty above 100m were called Supernova which doesn't include BB as he didn't set foot on Sabaody and was a Shishibukai anyway
The pirates that made a ruckus after Marineford and WBs words were called the worst generation; this on the other hand includes BB because he made a lot of noise during and post MF.
Both appelations were made up by our favourite reporter, fake...no... big news Morgans

‘The good thing about fairy tail 100 years quest is this Georg .

Reminds me of kaido with that design

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The "Worst Generation" is literally the name for a generation of Supernovas. If Teach is of the Worst Generation, then he's considered a Supernova. There shouldn't be need for any additional arguing here.

But here's some additional arguing anyway:
He wasn't a rookie, but he was considered "of the generation" regardless, implied by the title.
Also, as I said in the post you're quoting, Teach obviously got a bounty after Marineford, days later after the Sabaody arc. His bounty after his actions on Impel Down, Marineford, and simply abusing the Shichibukai system for sure surpassed 100M. So he became a pirate above 100M weeks apart from Luffy.
no, no it isnt.

Supernova refers to the 11 SUPER Rookies who hit Saboady al having a bounty of 100M before they enter the NW. It can essentiall count towards Cavendish, Caribou and Bartolomeo now as well. & could even include Ace.

The Worst Generation are the 12 infamous pirates who emerged right before the Summt War being known as the Problem Children in between the Golden Age of Pirates (Rogers Era) & The New Age.... They are referred to as the WG becuse most major conflicts revolve around them.

We dont know what his bounty was or if he even had a bounty after that to begin with, youre just assuming things.

Status
Not open for further replies.