Status
Not open for further replies.
Queens Winch Queen and Sparking Queen are bigger than anything weโ€™ve seen Kata be able to morph aroundโ€ฆ letโ€™s not even talk about Brachiosnakeus which dwarfs gear 3.

Future sight helped him see Gear 3 coming too, didnโ€™t helpโ€ฆ. Kat even if he doesnโ€™t get caught off guard, hasnโ€™t shown that heโ€™ll be able to dodge that big of an attack. And yeah because Luffys G3 attacks are weak. Theyโ€™re just big, any of queens attacks are strongerโ€ฆ

Queen can coat his metal in hakiโ€ฆ donโ€™t know why you think he canโ€™t?
i do not think you are getting me . I am not talking about him morphing around queen winch, and sparking queen for those attacks sure if queen were to truly catch him off guard sure he would be caught. I am talking about him matching them like he did for the same big attack that luffy used in 878 that originally caught him off guard but now he is coated in arnament haki. Those attacks from queen would not catch kat off guard.

Brachiosnakus surprised everyone on that floor how does this catch kat off guard when kat can clearly see it coming with future sight?

Uhh where is the proof unless i am missing something we see queen use arnament haki here to protect himself that is it.

He does not use it to coat his blade when attacking sanji we both know this would have made the blade more durable, he does not use it in his final battle with sanji to make his machine parts more durable. Sanji is clearly breaking through metal that does not have arnament haki on it. When he does winch queen on kat this would not have the same affect as luffy grabbing kat as there is no arnament haki on the metal. A diable janbe smases through queen metal arm clearly no arnament haki on it to make it more durable.

You say queen can coat his metal in haki. Where is that proof ? i basically went back through the entire fight and unless i missed something which i could have in crucial moments like cutting sanji with blade or sanji smashing through his arm we do not see him coat his metal any with arament haki at all.

i do not think you are getting me . I am not talking about him morphing around queen winch, and sparking queen for those attacks sure if queen were to truly catch him off guard sure he would be caught. I am talking about him matching them like he did for the same big attack that luffy used in 878 that originally caught him off guard but now he is coated in arnament haki. Those attacks from queen would not catch kat off guard.

Brachiosnakus surprised everyone on that floor how does this catch kat off guard when kat can clearly see it coming with future sight?

Uhh where is the proof unless i am missing something we see queen use arnament haki here to protect himself that is it.

He does not use it to coat his blade when attacking sanji we both know this would have made the blade more durable, he does not use it in his final battle with sanji to make his machine parts more durable. Sanji is clearly breaking through metal that does not have arnament haki on it. When he does winch queen on kat this would not have the same affect as luffy grabbing kat as there is no arnament haki on the metal. A diable janbe smases through queen metal arm clearly no arnament haki on it to make it more durable.

You say queen can coat his metal in haki. Where is that proof ? i basically went back through the entire fight and unless i missed something which i could have in crucial moments like cutting sanji with blade or sanji smashing through his arm we do not see him coat his metal any with arament haki at all.
Luffys Gear 3 attacks are fodder compared to Queens attacks so I donโ€™t really understand the comparison? And that attack that got Kata sent to the mirror world wasnโ€™t kata being caught off guard, he was fully on guard and using FS literally the whole time?

Queen can coat his arm with CoA? You posted the panel itselfโ€ฆ. And youโ€™re confusing Sanjis Exoskeleton boosted DJ with his base DJ.

And the point is, even if Kata sees these big attacks coming, he canโ€™t get out of the way in time as heโ€™s never shown that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.