Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Well Muugen isn't following the thread, so that's why he holds that position - what's your excuse Melkor?
those are some big words coming from you mr. unmotivated didnt even know blue was cesar nor a handful of other important information, i may not have fuly read the thread but have made it a point to understand the game which chuck the main contributor was directly filling me in on the events that transpired and unlike you rat i can look at the threadmarks and see what is actually going on in game.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
listen here kid...

are you rat clearly avoiding going after outed scum atm?

pro-town in what sense?

iirc he went after multiple town members AM and Kek to name a few... while town reading scum players...

funny though up until the merger you claim youve been pushing blue then randomly change to LM based off of the word of Worst?

kinda odd dont you think.

but thanks for outing yourself as scum based off of your own stupidity.
Worst had done a lot of work trying to identify anti-Town reads, which is why I'm listening.

If you want me to turn on Ratchet, you need something definitive, not an iirc. I haven't seen any Mech make Ratchet suspect, yet, and that's what it would take for me to turn.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
those are some big words coming from you mr. unmotivated didnt even know blue was cesar nor a handful of other important information, i may not have fuly read the thread but have made it a point to understand the game which chuck the main contributor was directly filling me in on the events that transpired and unlike you rat i can look at the threadmarks and see what is actually going on in game.
Well, I never said I was paying attention either. But the idea behind not voting Blue is that he may have been made lynch immune.
Your exchange with Ultra day 1?
What exchange? You really believe that can't be faked?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Worst had done a lot of work trying to identify anti-Town reads, which is why I'm listening.

If you want me to turn on Ratchet, you need something definitive, not an iirc. I haven't seen any Mech make Ratchet suspect, yet, and that's what it would take for me to turn.
the ony mech youve had for scum so far was thanks to luffy outing Orca as Queen, seems that didnt stop you from going after others without mech.

funny you keep saying this or that but didnt care for it until the merger.

its ok youre not that good as scum when your team is actually being targeted now.

youve yet to actually explain to me how rat has been PRO-TOWN...

but please continue.

Worst has also admited to lying this entire time outside of knowning Naomis role. mustve missed that though aye.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Well, I never said I was paying attention either. But the idea behind not voting Blue is that he may have been made lynch immune.
that is your excuse now, why did you vote PG over Blue to begin with before that even happened?

youre not even makeing sense in your own defense..

Status
Not open for further replies.