Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more flashbacks at least not before the fucking war, please.
In all seriousness I don't expect them till mid fights. However, Doflamingo and Laws flashback was before all the main battles at Dressrosa and we already had the Kyros/Riku flashback before that.

Then you also have to factor in Yamato's (if shes a Strawhat) and Zoro's (if his relevance to Wano increases). I still personally think Yamato is Kaido's and BMs daughter, so if Kaido gets an origin/Rocks flashback with BM, then she will be part of the back end of the flashback and we will see her tragedy there.

As for Zoro, I still have this theory that King is the one responsible for destroying Ringo, not Kaido. He killed the Shimotsuki clan members, and will recognize Zoro's appearance because of it.

:shocking: Ha! Just like i already knew!Linlin teached these two garbage girls where is their place!
Everyone who say "Carrot is a great and powerful girl"
:holdthisl:
Everyone who say "Nami deserve be One Piece's best girl"
:holdthisl:
@Princeley @BangMi You two have been putting Chopper and Usopp next the puny girl Nami as the worst players in Onigashima War and the idiot rabbit above them,now...
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Once again,PeperLevi end up being the rigth one in the discussions!:

:sweat: ?
@Don DaSlayer @Fenaker @Ice devil slayer @gojo @Dark Hound @ShishioIsBack @Zowo @Kejon @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Sade @Patryipe
I don't even know what you're talking about, buddy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
did
didnt zoro body hawking cut that **** couldnt even react the only thing he got on zoro was a couple of nail tacks
Are you another one of the Nail boys gang?

Dude, it doesn't fucking matter if Hawkins didn't finish the job.

Wake up!

Would you wank over nail shot if Hawkins lose a fight in the end?

law ain t blocking zoro s shit lol and zoro will block law s shit with ez his haki way stronger zoro one shots law
Zoro doesn't have the mobility to avoid Law, he teleports behind him and Mes out his heart, see what happens when you project feats against antagonists driven by plot events onto characters.
Zoro has never fought someone as strong as Law on panel.

Let's see how long the alliance between Kaido and Linlin will last and what or who may cause its end. As Apoo said alliances between pirates rarely end well and Sengoku made a point of saying how volatile such an alliance like this one would be given their personnalities and past as Rocks Pirates which was so powerful and yet so unstable.

Either Perospero or Tama once she returns in the story or both may speed up the process of the split-up

@The Dark Flame
Seconds before Vergo is cut in half you can hear the room noise in the anime.

Vergo Haki was superior to Law's.

Law cut him after mixing mix Haki with room, yes, but his Haki is not stronger than Vergo or Zoro's.

+ cutting mountain in half was nothing when it comes to feats because it was done by room.
Doflamingo before that moment said Law would only be able to cut Vergo if his haki was stronger, to which Law proved that it was. Later in Dressrosa Law was showed to not have stronger haki than Doflamingo, thus he had a hard time hurting him. There hasn’t been any indication of Law’s haki in comparison to Zoro, so I don’t know where that assumption comes from either. Also, just because Law’s ability did the feat doesn’t mean he is suddenly stripped of the credit and his ability to produce mountain wide devestation.
bro if someone has stronger haki than law he blocking that shit law did in punk hazzard with ez that s just his fruit meanwhile zoro is raw strenght
zoro s feat>law s :endthis:
Can you point me to proof that Zoro even has stronger haki than Law?

Law’s abilities still affected a wide area, it is literally a multi-mountain level feat.
Yeah, due to his room range.

Zoro could also hit the golem with a slash covering a few kilometres while being on the Flower Hill but he implied that it wouldn't be that effective and decided to cut the golem point blank.
Range is still not the same as having the energy required to have mountain level AP. Still two different things.

Zoro doesn't have the mobility to avoid Law, he teleports behind him and Mes out his heart, see what happens when you project feats against antagonists driven by plot events onto characters.
Zoro has never fought someone as strong as Law on panel.

vs
he fought someone stronger than law pushed him back equal clashing meanwhile law can t even move under that shitty gravity :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.