Just when I thought shameless had grown up a tiny bit in his absence...

Bro when off the rails once again. I genuinely think bro is not a bad person tho, I just think he's had it rough in life.
Post automatically merged:

Can we ban Solis next for instigating? Probably the only thing he’s good at :seriously:
You guys should know better than to play ball. His bait is as cheap as it gets and yet you still fall for it.

You guys should know better than to play ball. His bait is as cheap as it gets and yet you still fall for it.
I don’t fall for his weak bait lol, he’s tried several times and has failed miserably. I genuinely thought he was TAC at first since TAC used to have an alt with the same name. That’s how bad his baiting is. It’s just funny how he got two people banned in a row.

Nah, I'm saying that you should be careful of what you are saying. because if we look at the pattern here, far rightist are being banned one by one because they couldn't contain their bigoted visions.. so...

I said that to him literally 13 hours ago...

The far right is fading away... I might finally be able to take those days off... :funky:

This is such a sad thing to say, from a human perspective.
Why ? Do you think I have reasons to feel bad for bigoted people getting banned from this server ?

Do you really feel like we live in a world where far right ideas are harmless to people ?

My country is literally on the verge of fascism because of guys like him.

So no. I do not have to feel bad.

Last edited:
No, I feel like you're engaging in a fantasy that is harmful to your well being.
Don't worry about me. I'm a political militant. I'm simply acting according to my value system, I'm not forcing myself, I'm only doing that because I have time.

And I'm not acting proactively for those guys to be banned, I'm only replying to their BS out of necessity. I would LOVE for them to become open minded people, I even warned the guy not to say anything bad yesterday because I felt that something was coming.

But hey.. sometimes, when bigotry is there, bigotry will find a way to get out...

:kayneshrug:

I love One Piece and I'm scared like HELL that our fanbase becomes like the Star Wars fandom that I was once apart of, bigoted and toxic.

I feel like there is still hope so I'm doing everything to keep toxic ideas at bay and checked. Nothing really complicated.

Last edited:
I heard a story about an elephant that got shot and traveled many miles to an elephant sanctuary somewhere in Africa to get treat. Workers there found out one of the elephants they raised was part of his group,so they think he pointed the injured Elephant to the proper direction to save himself. Animal capabilities are unknown, but they certainly don't inherit culture due their lack of proper communication. Otherwise, there would be quite a variety of different habits among them, which is not the case.
I have seen a documentary about locally isolated asian elephants who wander deep into mountain caves regularly to scratch off rock from the walls with their tusks to eat it for minerals.

Shit like this is taught over generations

Yall not giving animals enough credit.

Last edited:

The far right is fading away... I might finally be able to take those days off... :funky:

That childish mentality again: "anything disagreeing with me is far right"
Post automatically merged:

You can do whatever the fuck you want. People throw all kinds of insults in here. I have seen all kinds of low jabs in here and yet you guys seem to be cool with it. What is so offensive about the name Mohamed or the migration crisis that is going in Europe? If Solis didn't actually lie, there is a pretty good chance that his name might actually be Mohamed. In a couple of decades, Mohamed might just be name of the average Joe in those parts too. What is so insulting about this ? Is calling some random American Billy or Joe insulting? Mocking family,religion,nationality and so on is allowed, but Mohamed calling is a offense worthy of a ban in dumpstergen.com :ihaha:
Ya mods are a bunch of cunts with agendas.

Yes, they develop some activities and strategies in regard to their environment, but like I said this is not sufficient to create a belief system, but it's a first step in terms of evolution
We can't look into their thoughts therefore we don't know.

MILLIONS of People who will have to move to live because of climate change and find a wall instead.
*because of west and north-made climate change and fuelling of conflicts

It’s just funny how he got two people banned in a row.
->
It was him, I'm innocent:risiup:

We can't look into their thoughts therefore we don't know.

*because of west and north-made climate change and fuelling of conflicts

->

It was him, I'm innocent:risiup:
I remember an article about the current discussions of animal cognition, and there is a lot of distinct positions. But the more plausible things we know about animal cognition is that is notconceptual, but they still can make implicit inferences, some of them have self-conciousness. Chimpanzee can predict other chimpanzee behaviours, but scientists and philosophers want to know if that prediction means they are recognizing that other individuals also have mental states or not.
There's some people that try to argue that animals has primitive conceptual perception, giving them the ability to make abstractions, but I don't think it's plausible, because animals can't express concepts.

But all these animals capacities is very distant to the possibility of animals be able to make a system of belief. There is still a big lack of abstractions and capacity of use concepts to engage in something like that