Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The problem isn't even about wether Climate Change exists but about the cause of it, some people (not just Trumpists in USA) are so anti-science they still bring up the sun as main cause even tho scientific data indicates since decades the planet would traject towards another ice age (in a way slower tempo than the opposite that we have caused) if we weren't emitting ridiculous amounts of carbondioxid and other gases into the stratosphere, or they bring up average temperature increases in pre-historic times even tho our planet hasn't seen such drastic changes in global temperatures and climate for a continued time and in this fast tempo (the asteroid impact that extincted almost all dinosaurs except birds caused a few impact winters), the climate change after huge volcanic eruptions, which created the syberian traps went through 100.000+ years to kill almost all non-microbe life on earth.

This climate change happens so damn fast and even faster than predicted by scientists that not only animal life, but us humans have too much trouble to adapt fast enough, this is the actual biggest danger and not that climate change happens, that indeed happened throughout the existence of this planet we call earth.
In my view, the climate consequences that are being felt by humans must have a correlation with global warming, but low. This does not mean that we should stop fighting decisively against the mass emission of polluting gases.
The main factor that directly impacts the way man deals with the climate are geographic transformations, the creation of completely paved and cemented cities generating heat islands, canalization and diversion of rivers, creation of dams and now that it is a recent technology, the diversion of the course of rain and hailstorms. All of these activities generate consequences to some extent.
I disagree with the effect of global warming being low, we are getting dangerously fast towards a point where what you mentioned wouldn't even matter much anymore. However, paved and cemented cities, canalization, diverted rivers and dams of course also play a role. That's why in China we already see sponge city experiments, but we certainly need to change how we build cities and live fast since our current urban ways just won't work in a heated earth except near northpole, New Zealand or south argentine & Chile.
The issue is that the adoption of measures that combat pollution emissions and drastically transform nature, generating these consequences that in the long term generate damage to humanity as a whole, are measures that generate high costs for states and large companies, ending up limiting your profit potential as well. A company that adopts these measures ends up having a higher cost that is passed on to its product than others in the market that do not adopt these ecologically sustainable measures. And then they end up dying in this market eventually. Currently, the only way I see to impose the adoption of measures is through state intervention in the production of those products that most impact nature. But not all states follow this marketing policy for reasons of competition with other states/nations, and to obtain higher levels of productive growth.
It's that old discussion between short-term benefits for a current government vs permanent benefits for the state in the long term, but which requires a certain initial sacrifice, which politicians in general are not willing to pay.
Respectable. Kinda weird reading reasonable discussion here lol

I know man, all day today on the news we kept getting "Dangerous" and "Life Threatening" Heat Warning across Ontario.

Do you guys believe that Global Warming/Climate Change is the reason @Herrera95 @Crocks @Toby D. Dog @Zenos7 @Logiko @Etzel Andergast @Uncle Van @NAMELESS @Haoshoku @Bisoromi Bear @Monkey D Theories @Medeia
Global warming is legit,but it is not man made.
Post automatically merged:

Made in Abyss is a good manga for you.
I heard about it but never read. What is it about?

You aren’t aware of much. You’re just parroting the Western narrative, which is fine but it doesn’t speak for the whole world. The holier than thou attitude to go along with it is cringey.

What isn’t right? Women in their late teens getting married isn’t right? You going to condemn your great grand parents for it? If you think responsible 18-19 year olds starting families is somehow bad then you’re very lost in the sauce.
Teenagers and young adults usually lack:
1-Financial assets.
2-Proper education on taking care of a family.
3-Maturity to make a marriage(long term relationship) work.
4-Actual free time to take care of kids due to college and work(often the grandparents end up taking care of the kids).

Should 16/17 years old be tried as adults for crimes?
YES YES YES YES!

Last edited:
Because children don’t have the mental faculties necessary to form healthy marriages.

Least of all not with grown ass men who are often significantly older than them.

Barring close age exceptions there is no scenario where an adult/child marriage isn’t inherently exploitative
Actually studies says that people who marry earlier have more succesfull in their marriage than the ones who marry later.

And you are trying to focus so much about the 40 year old man doing stuff with the 8 yeard old kid when all I'm saying is a relantionship between a 14 year old girl and a 20 yeard old guy shouldn't be a taboo.

Actually studies says that people who marry earlier have more succesfull in their marriage than the ones who marry later.

And you are trying to focus so much about the 40 year old man doing stuff with the 8 yeard old kid when all I'm saying is a relantionship between a 14 year old girl and a 20 yeard old guy shouldn't be a taboo.
If you had a daughter, would you want her to be dating a 20 year old when she was just starting high school?

Just saw a lot of footage of Ukraine on Twitter. Drones are fucking scary. How long do you guys think it will take for terrorists,criminals and dictators to use this tech against common people in peace times? Kamizake drones make the life of any hitman a breeze. I predict lots of people getting blow sky high in their own homes in the future.

Last edited:
Just saw a lot of footage of Ukraine on Twitter. Drones are fucking scaring. How long do you guys think it will take for terrorists,criminals and dictators to use this tech against common people in peace times? Kamizake drones make them life of any hitman a breeze. I predict lots of people getting blow sky high in their own homes in the future.
Hasn't there been multiple assassination attempts on Maduro with drones ?

If you had a daughter, would you want her to be dating a 20 year old when she was just starting high school?
If I had a daughter I'd like her to choose for herself. I would be making a bond with her through her whole life to make sure she feels safe to talk to me about anything. I'd teach her what she has to learn about sex. So with all that information and knowledge she feels like dating someone older I'd see no problem with that since I knew she wouldn't be hushing things and we would get to know the guy before they get deep in their relationship.

To be honest it would be way better than she dating someone of her age that can't handle emotions and could do bad things to her because of that.