Nice. Now Him, Tejas and Bob are having the most badass political discussion in Udon
The autistic trio.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t agree with Herrera but this isn’t saying anything. Historically marrying at around 16 was well within the norm in all cultures (the numerical data points to even younger ages in some cases). Either way the difference between 16 year olds 100 years ago and 16 year olds today is in their mental capacity and responsibility. Putting the legality aspect aside, it wouldn't really register to have these kids who spend all their time on TikTok frying their attention span in a relationship with someone who’s already way ahead in their life, even if that man is only 4 years their senior. But the very concept of a relationship and what it entails is already massively skewed with feminism so if you adopt that it makes even less sense. Otherwise physiological make up is pretty much the same. Hence why in most non-Western cultures today you’ll see women in their late teens already having a family or in the process of starting one. The girls/boys in the west are behind for a number of reasons. This is beyond the scope of a weeb forum tho, you gotta read up on some data and familiarize yourself with cultural norms/historical norms outside of your own locale to understand.
this guy here was no different

I don’t agree with Herrera but this isn’t saying anything. Historically marrying at around 16 was well within the norm in all cultures (the numerical data points to even younger ages in some cases). Either way the difference between 16 year olds 100 years ago and 16 year olds today is in their mental capacity and responsibility. Putting the legality aspect aside, it wouldn't really register to have these kids who spend all their time on TikTok frying their attention span in a relationship with someone who’s already way ahead in their life, even if that man is only 4 years their senior. But the very concept of a relationship and what it entails is already massively skewed with feminism so if you adopt that it makes even less sense. Otherwise physiological make up is pretty much the same. Hence why in most non-Western cultures today you’ll see women in their late teens already having a family or in the process of starting one. The girls/boys in the west are behind for a number of reasons. This is beyond the scope of a weeb forum tho, you gotta read up on some data and familiarize yourself with cultural norms/historical norms outside of your own locale to understand.
shit cultures

Yep, some cultures are immoral. I know my local culture is straight up satanic shit.
It's Never the whole culture that's immoral only some parts. And tbf any culture has some fuced up shit going on.
I wasn't even thinking of islam, whatever culture is okay with child marriage is shit. I hate when people pussyfoot around stuff like that because "respect cultures!" nah fuck that
Learn to read sarcasm. Pretty sure this is what Haoshoku was getting at. He tries to sound like an intellectual and calls others uneducated for not agreeing with his Islamic supremacist ideology.