that has nothing to do with objective morality
Then why did you make that question in first place. Moral relativism is bullshit. Morality is an objective fact. If right and wrong was just a matter of opinion, criminals themselves would not be cursed by their miserable lives. I'm yet to see a criminal that isn't miserable in some way. Even hardcore psychopaths are miserable.
Post automatically merged:

you literally proved my point by not agreeing lol
care to elaborate? i must be missing something here.

Then why did you make that question in first place. Moral relativism is bullshit. Morality is an objective fact. If right and wrong was just a matter of opinion, criminals themselves would not be cursed by their miserable lives. I'm yet to see a criminal that isn't miserable in some way. Even hardcore psychopaths are miserable.
mate, you said the 10 commandements were objectively moral

then i said the first one literally breaks that idea, unless you seriously believe that any person that follows any other religion is objectively immoral

which is insane

criminals themselves would not be cursed by their miserable lives. I'm yet to see a criminal that isn't miserable in some way. Even hardcore psychopaths are miserable.
There's also plenty of super religious people cursed with miserable lives, despite following every rule in their book

that's just life

some people get the horrible end of the stick

mate, you said the 10 commandements were objectively moral

then i said the first one literally breaks that idea, unless you seriously believe that any person that follows any other religion is objectively immoral

which is insane
I would be insane to go against the dogma's of my faith. There is only you true god and whoever else worships false idols is obviously straying from a real relationship with the actual real deal god. Btw, the first commandant concerns the God of Abraham,so Jews and Muslims are excluded from this sin.

I would be insane to go against the dogma's of my faith. There is only you true god and whoever else worships false idols is obviously straying from a real relationship with the actual real deal god. Btw, the first commandant concerns the God of Abraham,so Jews and Muslims are excluded from this sin.
are you saying all others are objectively immoral?

There's also plenty of super religious people cursed with miserable lives, despite following every rule in their book

that's just life

some people get the horrible end of the stick
True, but that doesn't prove your point either. We are hardwired to be in constant anxiety about the future. Doing bad shit to other people doesn't help you in any way. You multiply your enemies and you objectively make the world a even more miserable place. Isn't stupid wars like Ukraine making life harder for everyone?