Maybe, but we dont actually know that for sure
Animals (except humans obviously) aren't concept users, so their communication is very primitive, they can't form judgments, much less stories, and much less a complex system of belief like religion. But of course, a new animal species can emerge and be concept user species and then create belief systems. Or may exist a sapient alien race that also are concept users...

Last edited:
What are you on about? All i'm saying is that no one is convincing anyone here of shit.
Post automatically merged:

Animals (except humans obviously) aren't concept users, so their communication is very primitive, they can't form judgments, much less stories, and much less a complex system of belief like religion. But of course, a new species can emerge and be concept user species and then create belief systems. Or can exist a sapient alien race that also are conxept users...
Bro,no,logic is not allowed in here.

This is why nobody posts there, you all of people were the one to create it.

This is why nobody posts there, you all of people were the one to create it.
You post whatever you want there. I'm not against religious discussion, that's precisely why I created it.

And yes, my mind is set simply because this is logical. To write religion and therefore moral concepts, you must be AWARE of those concepts in the first place. Meaning that religious morality was created by people who were already aware of had a form of morality in the first place.

And this is - again - logical, since morality is only the result of a social pressure. Social pressure that can happen among humans or other animals.

@AL sama you made that statement just to create chaos in here, didn't you?

You post whatever you want there. I'm not against religious discussion, that's precisely why I created it.

And yes, my mind is set simply because this is logical. To write religion and therefore moral concepts, you must be AWARE of those concepts in the first place. Meaning that religious morality was created by people who were already aware of had a form of morality in the first place.

And this is - again - logical, since morality is only the result of a social pressure. Social pressure that can happen among humans or other animals.
okay,okay,chill.

Animals (except humans obviously) aren't concept users, so their communication is very primitive, they can't form judgments, much less stories, and much less a complex system of belief like religion. But of course, a new animal species can emerge and be concept user species and then create belief systems. Or may exist a sapient alien race that also are concept users...
Animals can have burial rites,wage wars,perform coups, settle disputes in their social circle, be resentful towards individuals (be it animals or humans, like a vet for example).

We really dont know either way the extent to which they form judgement and use concepts.

Animals can have burial rites,wage wars,perform coups, settle disputes in their social circle, be resentful towards individuals (be it animals or humans, like a vet for example).

We really dont know either way the extent to which they form judgement and use concepts.
Yes, they develop some activities and strategies in regard to their environment, but like I said this is not sufficient to create a belief system, but it's a first step in terms of evolution

I heard a story about an elephant that got shot and traveled many miles to an elephant sanctuary somewhere in Africa to get treat. Workers there found out one of the elephants they raised was part of his group,so they think he pointed the injured Elephant to the proper direction to save himself. Animal capabilities are unknown, but they certainly don't inherit culture due their lack of proper communication. Otherwise, there would be quite a variety of different habits among them, which is not the case.

AL sama

Red Haired
You are all soon to be Mohameds. I'm pretty sure you said you had muslim roots too. Probably just another one of your lies too. It doesn't matter.
should I ban you for this??

@AL sama you made that statement just to create chaos in here, didn't you?
you're blind if you can't see the truth

Last edited:
should I ban you for this??
You can do whatever the fuck you want. People throw all kinds of insults in here. I have seen all kinds of low jabs in here and yet you guys seem to be cool with it. What is so offensive about the name Mohamed or the migration crisis that is going in Europe? If Solis didn't actually lie, there is a pretty good chance that his name might actually be Mohamed. In a couple of decades, Mohamed might just be name of the average Joe in those parts too. What is so insulting about this ? Is calling some random American Billy or Joe insulting? Mocking family,religion,nationality and so on is allowed, but Mohamed calling is a offense worthy of a ban in dumpstergen.com :ihaha:

migration crisis that is going in Europe
The immigration crisis are:

- THOUSANDS of People taking boat, because they can't live anymore, by groups 50 or 100 and dying at sea because noone is here to help them.
- MILLIONS of People who will have to move to live because of climate change and find a wall instead.

THOSE are the immigration crisis that are happening and will happen. Anything else is far right BS.

- THOUSANDS of People taking boat, because they can't live anymore, by groups 50 or 100 and dying at sea because noone is here to help them.
- MILLIONS of People who will have to move to live because of climate change and find a wall instead.

THOSE are the immigration crisis that are happening and will happen. Anything else is far right BS.

oh yeah,the sharp rise in criminality has nothing to do with uncontrolled illegal immigration. Its just people that are xenophobic for wanting to preserve the ethnic and cultural identities.

the sharp rise in criminality has nothing to do with uncontrolled illegal immigration
The sharp rise of criminality is due to the sharp rise of racist, ultraliberal and austerity politics which create a sharp rise of marginalization and therefore a sharp rise of people under the pauvrety threshold. This has for effect to rise the insecurity everywhere because some people are just TIRED.

So no. Its not immigration, its a bit more complicated than that. But to understand that you need to look outside of the realm of biases.

AL sama

Red Haired
You can do whatever the fuck you want. People throw all kinds of insults in here. I have seen all kinds of low jabs in here and yet you guys seem to be cool with it. What is so offensive about the name Mohamed or the migration crisis that is going in Europe? If Solis didn't actually lie, there is a pretty good chance that his name might actually be Mohamed. In a couple of decades, Mohamed might just be name of the average Joe in those parts too. What is so insulting about this ? Is calling some random American Billy or Joe insulting? Mocking family,religion,nationality and so on is allowed, but Mohamed calling is a offense worthy of a ban in dumpstergen.com :ihaha:
@Uncle Van I m a muslim so I won't get involved in this so can you deal with this nonesense??

The sharp rise of criminality is due to the sharp rise of racist, ultraliberal and austerity politics which create a sharp rise of marginalization and therefore a sharp rise of people under the pauvrety threshold. This has for effect to rise the insecurity everywhere because some people are just TIRED.

So no. Its not immigration, its a bit more complicated than that. But to understand that you need to look outside of the realm of biases.
Of course, raping the shit out of people is a fair response for racism. The government needs to pay the sustenance of these millions of foreigners too.

@Uncle Van I m a muslim so I won't get involved in this so can you deal with this nonesense??
See you around. I called you out on your bullshit ages ago. You are showing your true colors. My experience with most muslims on thes forums tell you people don't see eye to eye with Christians either.