Controversial What the hell happened to the art in the manga? (Chapter 1118 and beyond)

This is not even a pre-timeskip, post-timeskip debate. Fishman Island and Punk Hazard, despite being controversial arcs, have some of the best art in the whole series. Just compare the first three chapters of Wano to the last three chapters of Wano and you'll notice how bad it's become.
I would say oda is not stressed anymore.
Egghead wasn't supposed to be a beautiful arc. Just small island lore piece which is verbal too unlike jaya.

I might be swearing in church but I looked in to Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK) to see what all the fuss was about. Read 2-3 recent chapters. I dont follow the plot obviously but what really put me off is the terrible drawings, terriner character designs and how it is impossile to even understand what is going on in the panels. The popularity of that series is beyond me judging by the above.
Jjk art clears mid piece lol

No. Check the raws and even volume releases. Its the same thing. Like some have said, even the final chapters of Wano have a dip when compared to the start of Wano.
I meant this chapter specifically, some of Luffy's and Bonney's distorted faces. Saw this a few times, and it was just bad scans and bad redraws... Though I definitely agree his art has gotten way rougher.

I also think that these panels looks bad on paper,when you buy the volume. Thats what i have heard also by professional comic artists. By the way altough you said in the opening post to dont use his health as an excuse,i think thats one of the reasons,together with the fact that he just wants to arrive to the end so he knows he must put a lot of words in baloons otherwise the plot wont move fast enough.