Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

iirc, they will take the best four teams that rank 3rd in their groups. Poland pretty much has no chance for that now, their next game is France.

The 1% chance is if they win 7-0 against France somehow and qualify as a 3rd on goal difference.
I deleted my post because i wasn't sure so i went to check. But yes, if two teams have the same points, the direct matchup only matters. Poland is eliminated because even if they win 7-0, they can't overtake Austria because they lost against them today.
The goal difference only comes after.

Apollo

The Sol King
I deleted my post because i wasn't sure so i went to check. But yes, if two teams have the same points, the direct matchup only matters. Poland is eliminated because even if they win 7-0, they can't overtake Austria because they lost against them today.
The goal difference only comes after.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
In other news, still shocked about that Kalvin Phillips comment from Gareth Netanyahu yesterday. I thought it was a fake quote from one of those troll twitter accounts at first lol

Probably the dumbest post match quote I've ever heard.

Apollo

The Sol King
In other news, still shocked about that Kalvin Phillips comment from Gareth Netanyahu yesterday. I thought it was a fake quote from one of those troll twitter accounts at first lol

Probably the dumbest post match quote I've ever heard.
The man plays his best players out of position then moans about how he lacks players in important positions like midfield.

I can probably manage England's national team better than this guy.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The man plays his best players out of position then moans about how he lacks players in important positions like midfield.

I can probably manage England's national team better than this guy.
Giving this squad to that idiot is some scientist's experiment to see just how talented a team needs to be to overcome terrible coaching and still win lol

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Wasn't one of the biggest surprises that he didn't pick Maddison
He probably should've taken him, but what they have now is still probably the best squad in the tourney. He's just completely mismanaging it.