Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What have i been wrong about?

I said Loby would get bitched by Boa. He did. BB had to save his ass lmao. And you think he's gonna do anything meaningful in a fight between a stronger BB and Goofy? :suresure:

Wait weren't you the same one whom stated not to use anime as a proof? Lol. Oh how you have fallen.

And you want to know whats so sad about this? The anime still proved that:

1. She had to use a main physical attack against koby

2. Because of koby she was distracted and got snatched by blackbeard

3. She still couldn't turn him into stone and he didn't avoid her attack with speed lol

I don't mean to be disrespectful or rude BUT ROBIN FANS LITERALLY DIED THIS WHOLE ARC , SHE WAS INJURED THE WHOLE TIME AND APPEARED SLEEPING ONCE EVERY GODDAMN 67 CHAPTERS .
So i politely advice all nami fans to be grateful for the one panel each chapter thingy, thank you
:lusalty:
I remember people created theory about Robin getting kidnapped or getting replace by Devon whenever she didn't appear for many chapters
:feelsokeman:

Kizaru can consider himself SO FUCKING LUCKY to not encounter zoro on Egghead

Oda literally built a ridiculous side plot with Lucci only to avoid zoro beating the everliving shit out of kizaru for revenge

Fucking df merchant. Now he hides in the some ship after getting oneshot fucking twice this arc.

God I fucking hate this pathetic fucker

Admiral fans you gotta feel honored. Oda sacrifices zoro's ego here only to have the admiral agenda 'live' a little bit longer for plot purposes.

Everyone on this forum as well as on Egghead knows zoro would slice this fucker up so hard, he'd shit rainbows for 3 weeks

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I don't mean to be disrespectful or rude BUT ROBIN FANS LITERALLY DIED THIS WHOLE ARC , SHE WAS INJURED THE WHOLE TIME AND APPEARED SLEEPING ONCE EVERY GODDAMN 67 CHAPTERS .
So i politely advice all nami fans to be grateful for the one panel each chapter thingy, thank you
:lusalty:
Usopp fans (yes there are two of us) have been waiting 25 years since Little Garden for Elbaf greatness. It's beyond delusion at this point.

Kizaru can consider himself SO FUCKING LUCKY to not encounter zoro on Egghead

Oda literally built a ridiculous side plot with Lucci only to avoid zoro beating the everliving shit out of kizaru for revenge

Fucking df merchant. Now he hides in the some ship after getting oneshot fucking twice this arc.

God I fucking hate this pathetic fucker

Admiral fans you gotta feel honored. Oda sacrifices zoro's ego here only to have the admiral agenda 'live' a little bit longer for plot purposes.

Everyone on this forum as well as on Egghead knows zoro would slice this fucker up so hard, he'd shit rainbows for 3 weeks
We didn't get Zoro protecting the Sunny from Pizzaru, we got something way better. :crazwhat: