House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
F

Foul Legacy

Good episode - 8/10 for me...
Somebody change the polls.

Nice episode , I'm starting to reconsider Otto tbh. But I stilm ain't siding with the greens lol.
If Blacks got Daemon , Greens got Criston cole and Aegon. Daemon atleast got brains but his pride is too much.
And we ain't even ready for Aemond.
And why the fuck every episode has to end with Alicent fucking? What's with this obsession with producers.
Arryk and Erryk fight, I expected it to be much more grand. But it had it's bad and good.
Daemon off to Harrenhal , no clue when we see him again to burn it down.
and if I'm not haelena role is over right? Otto will be brought later on. And JESUS CHRIST , jaeharys funeral with decaptivated head stuck down for the rites 💀👌. It was very moving ngl , I love how their decisions and action change our perspective as well (and same with other kingdoms and people switching sides is real lmao)
now it's simply war. And again no sight of dragonseed undertaking their dragons

So Haelena is basically redon of the House of dragon 💀💀. Knows the spoilers but shit hints giving IQ to others

Last edited by a moderator:
No body shaming actors lol, he looked fine to me lmao.

Good episode, sad ending. Ser Psycho Cole keeps failing upwards. Atleast now he has status to bang Alicent.
He always did, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard> Queen Dowager. Alicent has no power anymore and she isnt even a Targaryen lol.

The Greens were a mess this episode...I might have to switch sides😬
Dont be so fickle, ride or die bro.

No body shaming actors lol, he looked fine to me lmao.

He always did, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard> Queen Dowager. Alicent has no power anymore and she isnt even a Targaryen lol.

Dont be so fickle, ride or die bro.
Not bodyshaming him. His body doesnt even look bad. Im disgusted by what he was doing. Some homelander shit.

Really ? Im pretty sure being the mother of the king gave her more power.

I switch sides easily🤪

Not bodyshaming him. His body doesnt even look bad. Im disgusted by what he was doing. Some homelander shit.
Nah bro come on, he was only laying on her lap and cuddling. He clearly has mother issues, Alicent never gave him the love he needed. And he didnt drink breastmilk lol just a cup of milk.

Yeah remember Cersei in Game Of Thrones? After Joffrey became King she had no power, heck in season 5 she had to arm a bunch of religious zealots to get rid of her political enemies because she could do nothing to them in the castle.

I switch sides easily🤪
Stay strong brother.

Officially they shouldn't have much power i think
But If your son loves you, you could influence and change his mind on stuff
Alicent can't order Cole, but she definitely can ask the king to burn him alive lol

Rhaenyra couldn't be painted as any more of an angel than she was this episode lmao

What a trash show. Only good thing are the fight scenes and Otto's performance (too lazy to look up the actor's name)

Nah bro come on, he was only laying on her lap and cuddling. He clearly has mother issues, Alicent never gave him the love he needed. And he didnt drink breastmilk lol just a cup of milk.

Yeah remember Cersei in Game Of Thrones? After Joffrey became King she had no power, heck in season 5 she had to arm a bunch of religious zealots to get rid of her political enemies because she could do nothing to them in the castle.

Stay strong brother.
Still very gross. He has a mommy sexual fetish.

Didnt she have command of zombie Mountain ?