One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

I keep flip flopping between the possibility that Kaido/BM go down this arc vs. Only their crews get taken out and both actually form the Rocks pirates again with former crew members. Like....all this buildup now and they get taken out in Wano? Seems extremely farfetched to me at this point. On top of this, if they survive the arc, it means Luffy doesnt just become top tier yonko level in 1 arc, therefore keeping it consistent. Id hate to see him take out Kaido/BM and everyone complain that hes too strong for Akainu or something
Wano is the beginning of final war
Everything is gonna go fast after this arc

Wano will be the greatest war ever...kaido hinted to it and Oda already said this war will dwarf marineford

After wano, only Teach and Akainu will be Luffy battles

Then Imu
So OP is indeed ending ...

Lol what Shiki is above Big Mom and Kaido in those days...
Lmfao.

Kaido and BM have portrayal that puts them directly above Shiki. What does Shiki have?

Getting rekt by Roger and getting impaled by a steering wheel? (while Roger doesn’t even want to fight BM)

Becoming completely irrelevant to the story despite being free for 25 years?

Getting confirmed to be weaker than Bullet?

If he wants that then he would just say it, but he's continuously refusing to do so, and rather compares admirals/emperor's through other characters
Is he though? Cuz Oda is same **** who had admirals not being able to do any damage to commanders without distractions and had Marco and Jozu fight off panel admirals while had Kaido and Big Mom utterly embarrass Boundman (stronger than all commanders) and Queen.

And now we know Fuji came outta Sabo fight with head bandage.

Logically speaking, Fujitora SHOULDN'T be crossing calm belt. Because we already know that Navy Ships have Sea Stone build under their ships! To where Sea Kings WOULDN"T sense someone is there above them.

But then yet again, Momonga and his forces were attacked before by Sea King, and Momonga fucked it up. So, I guess it's all up to the plot for Oda.

I'm just hoping Fuji is going for the shichibukai. Otherwise, it's really "meh" to sail doing nothing hahaha, specially since he's the one who has been after shichibukai abolishment. Now that he got it, he better go after them. And not stay on the sideline and letting fodder marines getting fucked by shichibukai and then preach about justice!
They were attacked because the sea kings saw them. Sea stone prevents them from being sensed not seen.
https://mangabeast.com/manga/One-Piece/0516-009.png

Captain John was a zombie in Thriller Bark. That's where Luffy got Captain John's Treasure Mark that he gave to Buggy. The same treasure Buggy has been seeking for quite some time.
They are referring to that Captain John? Yikes, that means Gekko Moriah had two absolutely legendary dudes as subordinates and neither of them could do much against the Straw Hats.

How did this guy expect zombies to beat Kaido? Lol.

Ah well, he did go insane so, there is an excuse. Still my favorite Warlord though. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.