Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1119 Spoilers Discussion

Hakai vs (Nika×Cyborg)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair most standalone case deductions are very well put together. It's the main plot revelations that literally keep getting teased for 400-500 chapters without payoff lol

This meme is actually mine I edited it incase Oda actually lost his mind and had Bonney legit use Gear 5th :noo:
Maybe the picture. But the wording is repeated by many others whenever something "unexpected" happens.

Kizaru is fine physically you clown. He just killed a friend of his. So he's kinda checked out mentally.

Condom boy on the other hand, is running away like a bitch with the help of the Giants.
He cowardly assault an frail old man. Only thing missing is tackling him and shouting "stop resisting".:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@Lee Ba Shou At least we might finally get some more Jupiter action next week…
Next month*
We have break next week.
Post automatically merged:

I AM VERY HUNGRIER AT THIS MOMENT
Are you having same diet as your idols? Might be the reason.

It's funny because both Zoro and Wyper tanked more attacks from Enel than Sanji in their respective fights.
Nah what is funny is that zoro starts the Arc by claiming that he doesn't believe in god, just to have his face stomed in the ground, forced to prostrate by a self-proclaimed god, All while this self-proclaimed god is giving a speech why mortals bow down in fear of god 💀💀💀💀😂😂😂😂

Thats violation times 10

Zoro got physically and ideologically cooked bruv

Status
Not open for further replies.