One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie, Akainu in this chapter proved me wrong about his character

I always imagined Akainu is the type of guy who would NOT speak with Fujitora and update him about the news...etc. Until Fujitora apologizes or brings him SH head or Law's head as he promised. But I did not expect to see him be a bigger person and look into the bigger picture and actually update Fujitora with the news by himself.

It seems we still got waaays to go to know Akainu's personality.

I

Inspector_Mu

If he wants that then he would just say it, but he's continuously refusing to do so, and rather compares admirals/emperor's through other characters
Emperors have an edge
Just accept it already
Same level but emperors have more monsters (BM Kaido (and Dead WB) Shanks while admirals have one monster Akainu (+ two past monsters Garp Sengoku)
Not forgetting pirates had Rox Shiki Roger

Yonko>~Admirals>Posthawk

You know what, Fujitora may get bruised in a fight, but he ends up beating YC1+ level character rather easy, to a point where their own HQ doesn't know what happened to them:catsweat:
Kaido (who is holding back heavily and making sure to not kill Luffy) beats up a YC1+ character in 30 seconds and sends him to prison.

Meanwhile Fuji and Ryo have a prolonged fight against a YC1(+?) and 3 people weaker than Ivankov, get a lot of bruises, and might not have even captured them

Captain John was a zombie in Thriller Bark. That's where Luffy got Captain John's Treasure Mark that he gave to Buggy. The same treasure Buggy has been seeking for quite some time.

On the flipside the other 2 (and Shiki) might be something. I personally think the other 2 might be Impel Down escapees. All 3 could join the Rocks resurgence depending on how long it lasts (if its post-Wano or not). There ARE supposed to be impel down silver medalists that escaped. This is a perfect time to show them

I

Inspector_Mu

but he was right at that time.vista stop mihawk from bugging luffy.

when aokiji stand on luffy's way, marco sent himself to deal with aokiji. also when borsalino stand in the way. he doesnt sent ppl, he goes for himself to deal with them.

he is a doctor ffs.
People think Marco is stupid.
The dude is smart and know how to gauge power levels

He only sent his underlings when the opponent isnt a yonko/admiral and he is right
As seen with Vista

I'm not gonna lie, Akainu in this chapter proved me wrong about his character

I always imagined Akainu is the type of guy who would NOT speak with Fujitora and update him about the news...etc. Until Fujitora apologizes or brings him SH head or Law's head as he promised. But I did not expect to see him be a bigger person and look into the bigger picture and actually update Fujitora with the news by himself.

It seems we still got waaays to go to know Akainu's personality.
Yeah...I thought he is the first person who will be against warlord system and be happiest if there is no "pirate" allies with government....guess I was wrong

Emperors have an edge
Just accept it already
Same level but emperors have more monsters (BM Kaido (and Dead WB) Shanks while admirals have one monster Akainu (+ two past monsters Garp Sengoku)
Not forgetting pirates had Rox Shiki Roger

Yonko>~Admirals>Posthawk
To bad the rocks captain wielded a sword so we have to give Mihawk and zoro a boost. Every time we see a swordsuser I know you bozos hearts break
Post automatically merged:

zoro yc1
nami yc2
chopper yc3
sanji veteran level
Sanji is trash bro eos he’ll be veteran level

This chapter pretty confirmed a lot of my PL opinions:

1. Rox is PK level- Took both Young Garp and Young Roger to take him down.
2. WB, Kaido, and BM are all on the same level- Grouped together in Rox. WB is the strongest, but the other two push him to very high or extreme diff
3. Shiki is below the Yonko and only Admiral level- Excluded from Rox’s Top Commanders and instead grouped with B-list pirates like Captain John.
4. Yonko > Admirals - Two Admirals got wounded vs Sabo and 3 Vets. Kaido or BM would lay them out in a minute
Its more likely 2 Admirals vs 3 or Commanders level, that depends on if Kuma fought.

I

Inspector_Mu

Nah..mihawk stopped by himself. All Yonkous fear him so much that no one dares to come across his path..
Lol headcanon from a typical fanboy

Mihawk couldn't dominate and asked postonembt
finished

Anything else you say is excuses and fanboyism
Marco decision was right.
Your headcanon is false

Wano is the beginning of final war
Everything is gonna go fast after this arc

Wano will be the greatest war ever...kaido hinted to it and Oda already said this war will dwarf marineford

After wano, only Teach and Akainu will be Luffy battles

Then Imu
So OP is indeed ending ...
We'll see, so far Oda hasnt really fasttracked anything at all yet. This could just be more of his long form storytelling and Rocks pools over into a future war, like Akainu, Teach, Im, Vegapunks weapons, CP-0 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.