Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 51 73.9%

• Total voters
One piece fans when someone immune to blunt attacks creates ballon to absorb blunt attack tanks a blunt attack::shocked:
I would've agreed if it was just that.
G5 has high blunt force resistance even to haki attacks.

However, the issue is that Luffy didn't even comment on the heat......
Contrast that to magma-esque flames from Luffy, which would melt off Luffy if not for advanced conqueror's/armament haki barrier.

For a long time, Sanji fans claimed IJ flames > magma-esque flames, even though Oda considers magma as the peak of heat based abilities (and hence the reason why he compares flames he wants to hype by comparing them to magma)
At least we can now say that magma-esque flames are significantly superior compared to IJ.

It's ok though.
Sanji will eventually get magma-esque flames or something more superior/unique like black flames/amaterasu

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's crazy how ass sanji is.

Hell memories is his strongest mode and transformation.

Ifrit is his strongest technique which can't be used useless he's using CoA with his Germa side.

He's never used them all together until now, not on any antagonist. Some Sanjino fans would tell you no character can tank this hypothetical attack clean. No on was ready for this. 💀

And luffy tanks it no diff.

I would've agreed if it was just that.
G5 has high blunt force resistance even to haki attacks.

However, the issue is that Luffy didn't even comment on the heat......
Contrast that to magma-esque flames from Luffy, which would melt off Luffy if not for advanced conqueror's/armament haki barrier.

For a long time, Sanji fans claimed IJ flames > magma-esque flames, even though Oda considers magma as the peak of heat based abilities (and hence the reason why he compares flames he wants to hype by comparing them to magma)
At least we can now say that magma-esque flames are significantly superior compared to IJ.

It's ok though.
Sanji will eventually get magma-esque flames or something more superior/unique like black flames/amaterasu
I didn’t even address the difference in the flames y’all are making valid points. However strong enough haki can hurt Luffy I’m not giving Sanji the benefit of the doubt Luffy neg diffs him.

If Sanji can only do this with help what could he possible do alone against a Luffy who is actively defending and dodging.
Let’s also acknowledge the fact that Luffy didn’t seem to use hardening to defend. If I missed it and he did let me know.

It's crazy how ass sanji is.

Hell memories is his strongest mode and transformation.

Ifrit is his strongest technique which can't be used useless he's using CoA with his Germa side.

He's never used them all together until now, not on any antagonist. Some Sanjino fans would tell you no character can tank this hypothetical attack clean. No on was ready for this. 💀

And luffy tanks it no diff.

yooo this is a valid question make this a thread I’m dying to see the cope
Just make one big thread so we can understand how the hottest flame in the verse can't burn shit, how the fastest guy in the verse was matched in speed by Franky and Bonney in his germa "form", where's the internal damaji, etc.
The forum is too dead to be making multiple threads over this. :jordanmf:

Insane hating
Tho the worst part of this chapter is this is supposed to be a W for sanji
That’s basically how oda views him with others
it is, if you just look at the feat for what it is. It shows Sanji got stronger from wano, with him now having a move stronger than Beef burst, which alone could KO a 1.3 billion berry pirate.

Kinda like how Oda actually gave Kid a lot of hype in 1079, but everyone ignores it because he got destroyed. Tho if you read the chapter, it’s clear Shanks respects Kid’s strength and takes him seriously.