Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 74.6%

• Total voters
One piece fans when Sanji doesn't kill the main character with his attack
:shocked:
keep the same energy yall have been having in prior Sanji debates. Don’t act as if yall knew all along we were telling yall that you were living in delusion, now that its being proven don’t act like ya’ll weren’t delulu take this L peacefully.

I didn’t even address the difference in the flames y’all are making valid points. However strong enough haki can hurt Luffy I’m not giving Sanji the benefit of the doubt Luffy neg diffs him.

If Sanji can only do this with help what could he possible do alone against a Luffy who is actively defending and dodging.
Let’s also acknowledge the fact that Luffy didn’t seem to use hardening to defend. If I missed it and he did let me know.
Kaido has as good or better haki than Luffy.
Yet G5 Luffy was tanking Kaido's blunt force attacks much better than before.
Meaning, G5 has high blunt force resistance even to attacks with haki.

But yes, at this point it has become hard to argue Sanji putting up even low diff against Luffy based on feats, though by portrayal he should at minimum be capable of at least giving a low diff.

Why is G5 Balloon tanking a YC1/2’s ultimate attack supposed to be downplay? Kaido of all people used a Drunk Mode ACoC Ragnarok on base Luffy and all it did was give him an ouch too.

If anything the fact that Nika Bonney’s attack was the more impressive one and highlighted to have Haki capable of hurting G5 Balloon, makes it clear that her AP is clearly top tier, probably enough to one-shot the likes of Lucci and Kizaru.

I respect @Chrono since he saw light and knew he would suffer for that simp mf .
Yeah I used to debate him frequently. I’m glad he converted, it’s one thing to like Sanji but another to flat out lie when power scaling because you like him. Anyone that converts based on fact is good with me.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has as good or better haki than Luffy.
Yet G5 Luffy was tanking Kaido's blunt force attacks much better than before.
Meaning, G5 has high blunt force resistance even to attacks with haki.

But yes, at this point it has become hard to argue Sanji putting up even low diff against Luffy based on feats, though by portrayal he should at minimum be capable of at least giving a low diff.
Hey I won’t go to deep into semantics especially because it seems like we agree on the outcome.
Post automatically merged:

Why is G5 Balloon tanking a YC1/2’s ultimate attack supposed to be downplay? Kaido of all people used a Drunk Mode ACoC Ragnarok on base Luffy and all it did was give him an ouch too.

If anything the fact that Nika Bonney’s attack was the more impressive one and highlighted to have Haki capable of hurting G5 Balloon, makes it clear that her AP is clearly top tier, probably enough to one-shot the likes of Lucci and Kizaru.
Lay off of whatever drug your using.