Questions & Mysteries Is Katakuri afraid?

Genuinely, what are they supposed to do? Big Moms dead, Perosperos missing, Smoothie still hasn’t returned, Crackers probably still frozen. Katakuri would be killed if he tries to fight a yonko crew.
Plus the Yonko in question is freaking BB.
He can send Kuzan and Shiryu and both would legit solo a Yonko crew minus the Yonko.
Post automatically merged:

:lawsigh:
What does being calm and collected has to do with Invincible.
Invincible means
- incapable of being defeated; unconquerable
- unable to be overcome; insuperable
- too strong or powerful to be defeated

The weakest YC1 is invincible. Because he's "calm"
:sanjimeh:
Katakuri is definitely more impressive than Marco.

F

Foul Legacy

A lot of the fanbase theorizes that Katakuri will have something to do, in rescuing Pudding. So I’m a little surprised to see they’re just on Tottoland
He will side character fighting during SH fighting BB pirates.
Either Kata and ussop vs Van Auger.
Or just simply running away with pudding. Because this mf has no buisness fighting akainu lol. He will get clowned.

Katakuri is definitely more impressive than Marco
Naah.
Kata is scared of bigmam , Marco fought Bigmam (even though lost) , Blocked Kaidou.

Marco Resume is literally better than Even king ngl.

A lot of the fanbase theorizes that Katakuri will have something to do, in rescuing Pudding. So I’m a little surprised to see they’re just on Tottoland
I’m not sure what they expect Kata to do then. He’s definitely not fighting Kuzan, and even beyond that hes now the strongest man on Totto Land so leaving while they still have a poneglyph on WCI just would be a death sentence to the rest of his family with only Cracker or Oven worth anything in a fight

Kata is scared of bigmam , Marco fought Bigmam (even though lost) , Blocked Kaidou.
Marco fought Big Mom with an elemental advantage and still got choked at the end.

Katakuri perfectly knew how strong his own mother is and that any resistance is futile. Marco also couldn't do anything.

Blocking a top tier doesn't make Marco stronger than Katakuri.

I’m not sure what they expect Kata to do then. He’s definitely not fighting Kuzan, and even beyond that hes now the strongest man on Totto Land so leaving while they still have a poneglyph on WCI just would be a death sentence to the rest of his family with only Cracker or Oven worth anything in a fight
I also think they stay to minimize the caused damage in their main land.
Kuzan did a lot on damage, not only on the pirates but also on the entire environment. Let's not forget that.

Katakuri is strong but there is no way he can fight another Yonko with his crew on his own. Shiryu wins against Kuri, let alone Kuzan, let alone BB.

The BMP will wait for an opportunity to strike back imo. We'll see them again, it's inevitable.

F

Foul Legacy

Marco fought Big Mom with an elemental advantage and still got choked at the end.
I know , and already said that.

Katakuri perfectly knew how strong his own mother is and that any resistance is futile. Marco also couldn't do anything.
How does he put a fight in the first place , he's literally the weakest YC1.
I mean what does Jack does to kaidou instead of getting one shotted.
Marco is a tank , Can most probably tank most , Bar extremely haki releasing attack.
Only thing he lacks is AP and So Does Kata.
But remaining stats , Marco is far better than than Kata. Even DF wise. CoO is an exception though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s sad that there isn’t anyone in Tottoland brave enough to go against a Yonko. Not even familial bonds are enough to move them into action…

How does he put a fight in the first place , he's literally the weakest YC1.
Wait, you believe Katakuri doesn't even have an answer to a simple Boro Breath? Freaking Raizou dealt with it and Bound Man just tanked it with no issues, pre ACoC Bound Man btw.

Katakuri is still Big Mom's strongest commander who is renowned for his strength in the new world apart of all the top tier legends. Kaido also recognized her commanders as strong - Katakuri wasn't even part of the crew which tried to attack Onigashima.

Katakuri's dura isn't as good as Marco but with FS, he still can respond far better to these attacks than Marco ever will be. Speed-wise, both are comparable, if not Katakuri even better as he danced around Snake Man's gatling attack.
AP-wise, both also showed similar strength. You've seen Zangiri Mochi? This technique really hits hard and almost knocked Snake Man out with the first hit.

King Queen and Marco just built different
I love how you included Marco instead of Jack because despite him literally having the same rank and portrayal as King and Queen he hasn't done Jack shit to actually help his crew
Wait, you believe Katakuri doesn't even have an answer to a simple Boro Breath? Freaking Raizou dealt with it and Bound Man just tanked it with no issues, pre ACoC Bound Man btw.

Katakuri is still Big Mom's strongest commander who is renowned for his strength in the new world apart of all the top tier legends. Kaido also recognized her commanders as strong - Katakuri wasn't even part of the crew which tried to attack Onigashima.

Katakuri's dura isn't as good as Marco but with FS, he still can respond far better to these attacks than Marco ever will be. Speed-wise, both are comparable, if not Katakuri even better as he danced around Snake Man's gatling attack.
AP-wise, both also showed similar strength. You've seen Zangiri Mochi? This technique really hits hard and almost knocked Snake Man out with the first hit.
iirc Zangiri Mochi DID knock Snakeman out with the first hit. At least for 10 to 20 seconds.
But yeah despite Katakuri's strength he wouldn't be able to phase King or Kaido

But yeah despite Katakuri's strength he wouldn't be able to phase King or Kaido
Tbh, Luffy or other top tiers wouldn't be able to either since King is a Lunarian. We've seen them failing with Lunarian children who merely use a fraction of King's power. Then there are King's own stats which are straight up far superior to someone like Lucci who got heavily powercreeped in Egghead Island.

F

Foul Legacy

Tell me how , Boro breath is a mountain busting ability.
Raizou only dealth it with some has only.
Boundman is Literally immune to fire.

Yea nobody cares. Give me any of his feats outside of WCI.
He has literally done nothing to be called invincible for. And the same goes for King as well I'm not even gonna discriminate.
But the whole Invincible Fiasco started with Bigmam Pirates only , Nobody else cares. Fuck Jimbei probably didn't even know he was until joined the crew , Luffy , Nami , Ussop had no idea at all.
Katakuri and Cracker already failed Bigmam in WCI , Smoothie did not.

Katakuri's dura isn't as good as Marco but with FS, he still can respond far better to these attacks than Marco ever will be. Speed-wise, both are comparable, if not Katakuri even better as he danced around Snake Man's gatling attack
You simply said what I said.

AP-wise, both also showed similar strength. You've seen Zangiri Mochi? This technique really hits hard and almost knocked Snake Man out with the first hit
This is the final attack if I'm not wrong.
And snakesman has like the worst Endurance and durablity compared to Boundman and Tankman in return for speed.

But trust this attack isn't doing anything to Any of the top tier. Marco would literally get up with a scratch or probably blood will get up.

They'll move

Blocking a top tier doesn't make Marco stronger than Katakuri.

I also think they stay to minimize the caused damage in their main land.
Kuzan did a lot on damage, not only on the pirates but also on the entire environment. Let's not forget that.

Katakuri is strong but there is no way he can fight another Yonko with his crew on his own. Shiryu wins against Kuri, let alone Kuzan, let alone BB.

The BMP will wait for an opportunity to strike back imo. We'll see them again, it's inevitable.
Shiryu isn't beating Katakuri sorry
Only Kuzan and bb would